4.Petrichor- smell of the rain

Next morning, 7am

Yara's Pov.

I was woken up by the sun rays shining bright through my window, as I stretch and get up, I was excited to meet my friends and talk about the dream to them, thinking of getting another perspective to this boy I met, I got ready and went down, my mom made me breakfast as I hear the doorbell ring, it was none other than my dear friend Tate, we always go to school together, my days are well because of these three people. As we all ate and about to leave, my mom wished me good luck and I bid her good bye, closing the door, after few minutes of walking I started, "Tate, I had a dream last night about one random boy, he was at the beach, he was smiling and those eyes where I saw galaxy, but I haven't met him anywhere, I don't know what this mean, but I felt safe when I saw him, Tate..." Tate was listening to every detail I described him, he was curious and wanted to know more about him. But all I knew was his name... Tate told me to keep thinking about him that can make me reach closer to him, the character I was destined to meet...? Tate reassured that I'm safe and if anything happens he would save me, he is so dramatic sometimes but the overprotectiveness he has towards me, I always feel so special and many a times I think that I don't deserve him.

End of Pov.

Tate's Pov.

I was curious to know more about him, the guy she met in her dreams, is he intending to show her something, will he take a special place in her life forever, as thoughts kept penetrating in my mind, I said her to calm down and keep thinking about the dream, about that boy so that she can get closer to him, I hope this won't hurt Yara in any way, I guess am overthinking, what if that guy has come into her life for a reason, 'only time will say' I thought to myself and soon we reached the school.

End of Pov.

After school.

At evening 5pm

Yara's Pov:

It suddenly started raining, I love when it rains the smell of the earth that feels so fresh tress and plants around me appears as if it got painted by bright green when the rain drops washes away the dirt from the leaves, as we opened our umbrella and started walking back to our homes, I thought I can talk about my dream to Kiara and Dani as well...

"Am excited to say about my dream I had about one guy last night, he looked so ethereal, a perfect character for my book probably?" as I kept ranting about the dream to Kaira and Dani, they heard me out with outmost attention, they were more excited to hear the dream and about that boy, as we were walking by the footpath going back home, I finished my story and they couldn't wait to know what will happen next, so was I, as the sun was shining too, a rainbow was formed making my heart full by just looking above, beautifully sun scraping through white clouds, cool breeze gushed through us and my mind made its way to the dream, to the voice of him and I kept repeating to myself, 'Jungkook, will you meet me again'? as we all reached our homes bid each other goodbye, I was suddenly stopped by Tate, the most concerned one, "look, I want you to tell me everything about that boy, though am excited but am also concerned about it, so I want to hear everything about that 'dream boy', kay Yara?' he said in a concerning voice, he is so caring that he often touches my heart. 'Dream boy? what made you give him a name like that?' I said teasing him, Tate replied with a calming voice, "ah I don't know I just did, anyways it's getting late and let me know if he comes back to you..." I gave him an assurance smile and we both left for our homes.

I refreshed and did some writing for the magazine

End of Pov.

Will the dream boy show himself to her again? 

[thankyou for showing love and support, 50 reads is huge for me I hope you like my writing and stick with me until the very end next chapter will be posted on Saturday until then see ya take care <3 ]