6. tryst- rendezvous between lovers

Yara's Pov.

I couldn't sleep thinking about the book, as thoughts kept me awake, is it good for the magazine?, will the people be interested in it?, as this was my first time showing my writing to the world, my thoughts dwelled around the book, I thanked him for being the reason of my book, as I smiled looking at the rough sketch that hung on the wall, the only reason I made it till the end, as I kept thinking about him, my heart was filled with his thoughts, I questioned myself, 'am I falling for him...' but it was too early to say anything, but one thing was for sure he made me feel safe, dream boy, you said we'll meet again, will we..? or am I stupid to have thoughts around you every second? these thoughts pulled me to the dream, to the sea where I met him again...

End of Pov.

No one's Pov:

dream is the place where two souls meet, will this dream be reality soon, will she ever have a chance to meet him, will fate work its magic and make them meet? Yara's yearning to get a glance, will it happen?

Yara's Pov:

Without realizing I was at the same beach, my eyes wandering around searching for a glimpse of him, my heart beating faster which rhythms along the waves, running and wandering around the seashore to catch him, to meet his eyes again, to ask all the questions I had in my mind...my heart repeating his name, I sat down on the sand, feeling dejected for not meeting him, I heard the most familiar voice afar, he was singing as he was approaching me, "did I made u wait for long" he asked with a widest smile, that made his eyes go so small almost invisible, getting to see him again, my throat felt dry that I couldn't speak, he came and held my hands, "did you finish the book you were trying hard?" he asked with eyes full of love which was too evident to hide. I shuttered and managed to speak, "y-yeah I did, j-jung" seeing me shutter so bad he let out a soft chuckle and completed me by saying, "Jungkook". My heart wanted to hear his name again, to hear him all day and night. While I was lost in his pretty doe eyes he started to speak, "the meeting didn't end there moonlight, I'll always hold your hands like am doing right now, let's never come out of this dream my moonlight..." he smiled and held my hand tight, I did the same, I never wanted him to leave the hands he was holding onto, he was not just holding my hand but my heart and soul as well, but I was heaved out from this moment when Dani woke me up, as I woke up with the mad face that my dream was ended abruptly, but I was also happy to see Dani. But my mind still stuck in the dream I just had...did he just called me 'moonlight' I smiled to myself as my cheeks turned into tinted pink, also I wanted to share this dream with my friends to which I planned to tell them in the evening, I was more than excited...

End of Pov.

[Thankyou for reading this chapter I hope you liked it, next chapter will be posted on Monday, let me know your thoughts until then take care see ya <3 ]