5. lullaby - song to dream

Yara's Pov.

I sat on my bed after writing few chapters for the magazine, took my phone to see Tate spamming me with messages, I opened them to see him talk about the dream boy, he was more anxious to know.

Tate: hi Yara, if you even have a small glimpse of dream boy again, let me know, what if this is something deeper, what if he is here to tell you something, to show you, am just concerned and nothing else, I hope you sleep well and see him in your dream again Hehe 😉

I smiled while I read those texts, am so blessed to have him in my life, I thought to myself and gave him a reply. Few minutes later I saw my phone buzzing it was no one else but Kaira.

Kaira: OMG I can't stop thinking about that dream, the details, though I wanted to know more, Yara tell me each detail again, if you see him, what if this means something, a dream that could be a reality soon, we never know just keep writing it and we are here, we will solve and figure it out together baby, good night I hope you dream about him again<3

Kaira makes me so happy the way these people get me, they are more concerned about the 'dream boy' I giggled to myself thinking about the cute name Tate gave him, a heart full of gratefulness for them, I turned off my phone, kept it aside, as I took my pen and started writing, many scenes crossed my mind and I wrote them all in the paper, making it more clear by adding details to every chapter, I almost reached to the end of the story that has to be submitted tomorrow at school, my eyes went to the clock, it was 2am, 'where did the time go? was I into this that deep' I thought to myself, I read all the chapters once and edited it a little bit more, 'this will be good enough for the school magazine, but I know you're just not a mere character for this book, but for so much more...that are yet to be seen?' I sighed, my body felt sore sitting for hours and writing, as I closed the book and kept it in my bag, I did my night routine and lied on my bed after a long, but beautiful day. looking at the moon from my window I said, 'the book is now complete, was that the last meeting of us, will you show up again, who are you, Jungkook?' as these thoughts that were more like a lullaby to me, I smiled.

End of Pov.

Though she completed her book that was needed for the school magazine, what more was in store for her, from her dream boy, from her moon...? 

[this was a small chapter and I couldn't contain my excitement so I posted it sooner, next chapter will be posted tomorrow, see ya soon <3 ]