Episode: 2

Myung-wol stirs awake... to find a Hallyu star under the covers. So...what do I have to do to substitute "girlfriday" in that sentence?

Kang-woo covers her mouth before she can scream, and she calms down once she gets her bearings. Once the coast is clear, he thanks her for jumping in there and saving his life. "If you thought that I'd be so grateful for you saving my life that I'd answer your every wish... dream on." HA.

He tells her that he doesn't like being beholden to people in that way, and tells her that he's paying all the hospital bills, and making sure that she has the best herbal medicine, so that she'll leave here in better shape than when she came in.

He adds, "I'll remember your face in my mind, and I'll be grateful until I die. Don't expect any more than that. That's the best I can do." Pffft. What an ass. The hilarious thing is, he thinks her to be a hardcore fan (and also a high school student), so he's in no way hiding his megastar ego, but to her he's just an ungrateful ass.

Meanwhile, Hee-bok is busy trying to gain access into Myung-wol's hospital room without being detected, and hilariously enough, he decides that hanging off the roof and cutting a hole in the glass window is easier than walking in the door. HA.

Myung-wol catches him in the act, but he just shushes her and continues to struggle with his glass cutter, barely squeezing through the hole he's cut. She watches him warily until he makes it inside, and then greets her by name, and then as "comrade." Ah, so you ARE a sleeper agent!

He tells her that he's decoded a message from the North that she's gone rogue after Kang-woo for reasons unknown, and asks if she wants to send a report. Otherwise, it's death for her. Thinking on her feet, she tells him that as a member of the Hallyu Crackdown squad, she's realized that the youth are being poisoned by the effects of the Hallyu Wave. So she's here to eliminate the source of it... Kang-woo.

Pwahahahahaha! She's going to eliminate Kang-woo to kill Hallyu? Hahaha. I freakin' love this. She's basically just trying to save her own hide, but it's brilliant way to trap her in a wayward mission. She immediately regrets speaking before thinking, and wonders what she's going to do now.

She attempts to escape out the window, but the guards that Kang-woo's agency has posted catch her before she can make it. The agent wonders if she's got some psychological damage, and Kang-woo thinks it'd be weird if there wasn't something wrong with her head.

Hee-bok returns and sends his reply message to be broadcast by radio... except the DJ makes a last-minute change to his monologue. Thus, decoded, "Eliminate" becomes "Photograph," so Myung-wol's superiors get the message that she has infiltrated the set to... take pictures of Kang-woo. HEE.

It's the perfect reversal of that message, because now the Hallyu Crackdown agent... has become a fangirl! They track her recent history to find out where it all went wrong, and then discover that she went to Singapore on a secret mission, only what they have evidence of is her attending a Kang-woo concert.

So now there's "evidence" to prove her betrayal, and she is thus ordered to be eliminated... by the general who sent her to Singapore in the first place. Ryu is the one ordered to kill her, and he runs after the general to call him out on his hypocrisy.

He's the one who sent them to Singapore because of his Hallyu-crazed daughter, but the general tells him that if Myung-wol dies, the secret dies with her. So in order to cover up his mistake, Ryu is ordered to kill Myung-wol.

Hee-bok shows up at the hospital in order to warn Myung-wol, and he brings his partner Dae-kang in to distract her guards by posing as a crazy person. Dae-kang does a convincing job, but Hee-bok orders him to drool anyway, for realism. I have a feeling this duo is going to be my favorite part of this drama.