Episode : 6

Myung-wol jumps up with excitement as she finally feels her heart race for Kang-woo. She runs to her spy-rents to tell them that she succeeded in conjuring up that longing and desire. Mom immediately looks worried... "You don't... like him for real, do you?"

She looks up at them, confused. You really ought to have known this would get her into trouble. How's a girl who doesn't know what feelings are, to conjure up fake ones and make sure they're not real ones? These are her first feelings EVER. As expected, she's like, "But... you told me to like him..."

They tell her that will never do. Dad worries that once the heart starts beating because of someone, it doesn't usually stop. Mom warns her that the one thing spies can never do is fall in love. She recounts the famous tale of Mata Hari, who fell in love and was executed, and Myung-wol imagines herself as the infamous exotic dancer double agent in WWI.

She assures them that she's not really falling for him — she's just following orders. But as soon as those words come out of her mouth, she runs into Kang-woo and she bolts when her heart starts to race.

He calls out after her, wondering what the hell is up with Crazy Girl this time, while she literally hides behind a pillar to stop her beating heart. Oh, no, you don't like him in the least.

Ryu happens to be watching the whole scene unfold, now understanding the full meaning behind her heartbeat declaration. Aw, poor stone-cold agent. But yay for love triangles becoming actual love triangles!

In-ah stews over the pictures of Kang-woo piggybacking Myung-wol, while her grandfather sees Kang-woo off, passive-aggressively telling him to only give affection to those worthy of it. Kang-woo blithely tells him that he never does associate with those who aren't up to his level, and leaves him grumbling.

Myung-wol continues to be hyper-sensitive about any romantic stirrings for Kang-woo, so she inches away when he sits next to her on the couch. So he lies down closer, and she jumps a few feet over. He asks angrily if she's a grasshopper.

I love that he's inching closer to her the more she jumps back — it's the perfect illustration of this new turn in their relationship. He changes the channel to a drama just as the characters are about to kiss... and Myung-wol grabs the remote to turn it off.

He gets upset so she just throws the remote away (ha) and runs off. What I love is that she's now developed feelings for him which scare her away, but that very thing makes him curious and want to come closer and closer.

The next day he asks Dae-kang if she's mad at him or something, because she's treating him like a bug (running away in fear). Dae-kang eyes him suspiciously and asks if something didn't happen at the resort.

Kang-woo insists it was nothing like that, so Dae-kang sighs in relief and guesses that she's probably just hurt and upset because he's so mean to her all the time. He denies it, but finds himself asking anyway.

Dae-kang tells him that he mistreats her because he knows she likes him, treating her like a crazy person, with no regard for the fact that she saved his life. He gets carried away and yells that all he can do is sit by and watch Myung-wol get crushed over and over. Aw, poor noona-lovin' Dae-kang.

Kang-woo pretends not to care, but wonders to himself if he was maybe too harsh on her the night of his birthday. Well it's certainly a first for him to even care how another person feels, let alone maybe feel bad about it.

Spy Mom Ok-soon packs a bag, having reached the end of her seduction skill set with no results. Myung-wol and Hee-bok try to stop her, but beyond feeling hopeless in the mission, her pride has been hurt because Hee-bok accused her of being outdated in the seduction game.