Episode 4:

Kang-woo grabs In-ah's hand on its way to slapping Myung-wol across the face. He tells her like one of his drama heroes, "Don't mess with her," followed directly with: "She's crazy. Crazy in love. She's not right in the head, so don't mess with her." HA. So much for romantic declarations of heroism.

He walks away and In-ah seethes, deciding to put her in her place by saying that there are two kinds of trees — the ones you can climb, and ones you can try your hardest but never gain a foothold on. Without skipping a beat, Myung-wol tells HER to stop flailing around on a tree she can't climb. Heh.

In-ah raises her arm yet again, and Myung-wol blocks her, reminding her of Kang-woo's words not to mess with her. I could watch her annoy In-ah all day. Except then I'd have to stare at In-ah's face all day.

In-ah stalks off, calling her a whack job. Myung-wol looks after her curiously, repeating the word to herself. I love this running gag of her trying to learn South Korean slang every time someone calls her something new.

Dae-kang decides that if he is to battle with a tiger, he's got to go into the tiger's lair. What? You mean battle Kang-woo for Myung-wol's affections? Pwahaha. This is awesome.

So to that end, he shows up on the set to wash Kang-woo's car, introducing himself to the agency president as a die-hard fan. Kang-woo's agent decides he's the perfect trial-run replacement for his manager, and Dae-kang bows fervently that he'll die for Kang-woo.

Kang-woo sighs, "Why are there so many crazies about these days?" Heh.

Ryu packs a bag, and the parent spies ask if there's another objective in this mission that he's not telling them. He doesn't deny that there is, but pulls rank and tells them that it's confidential.

Ok-soon admits she's got a bad feeling, and he gets defensive, reminding her that this is all for the sake of their country. He tells them to make sure that Myung-wol advances on her mission because there's not too much time left.

She later timidly asks Kang-woo not to call her crazy in front of other people, and he asks her brusquely if she's embarrassed. She admits that it's not something she's proud of, and he just tells her it's good that she knows that.

She asks him what "whack job" means, even though when he asks if she doesn't know the word, she backpedals and says that of course she knows — she was just wondering if it was worse than "crazy." He confirms her suspicions.

NSA agent Yoo Da-hae gets word that Hallyu star Kang-woo was involved somehow in the Singapore book deal. That piques her interest — "What's a Hallyu star doing at a black market book deal instead of partying at a nightclub?"

Ryu moves into Chairman Joo's estate, to begin phase two of his mission, to get his hands on one of the books in the Ancient Quartet of Mystical Secrets. He discovers a locked room leading to a massive walk-in safe that pretty much screams, All of my hidden treasures are here, please steal.

In-ah runs into him walking around in the hallway, and tells him that nobody but Grandpa goes into that room. But the only thing she really cares to talk about is herself, so she asks if he likes her. Ha. I would say that your ego is astounding, but I'm in no way surprised.

She tells him that he ought to get over it, since she only has eyes for brand name things, and he throws back, amused, that she doesn't really know whether or not he's "brand name." I love that the cold calculating spy is actually messing with her a little.

Myung-wol gets to practicing her seduction techniques, and today it's the OPPA~. Hee. She says it over and over again, trying to get her pitch up into Oppa Squeal Zone, and her hands curl up in disgust at the over-cute. "How is this supposed to attract a man? The only thing it's attracting is my gag reflex." HA.