Chapter 3:Museum of Mysteries

Marcy was taking a walk to the Museum to see Dr Jan. The apartment wasn't far from the Museum so it wasn't bad to walk there and get some answers. Once she got there, she open the door where she was greeted by Dr Jan. "Good afternoon, Marcy! Here for the daily research?" She asks, chuckling. "Yeah, have you found anything yet?....if not, that's ok" Marcy said, rubbing her eyes and putting her books down on a desk. "Actually! I did this time! It's an ancient book that I found...however, I think you would know these runes more than I do" Dr Jan said, before putting a mystery book down which Marcy grabs her notes and begin to rewrite the words on her notebook.

"It's say "Be Fear Of The Price..By Ava" ....Ava...I think King Andrias told me that they were a friend of his" Marcy said, looking through the pages with Dr Jan. "Hey, what does that page say?" Dr Jan asks, pointing to a page where Marcy rewrite the words in her notes. "It says "The king is making a mistake.....wish I seen this...creature sooner. King Aldrich have no idea the plan I heard....I have to tell him....The Darkness can't be trusted...it planning something...the box isn't safe....I have to tell someone....maybe Andrias will understand" Marcy translates the words. "What does that even mean?" Dr Jan asks, taking a look at the notes.

"I'm not sure, but if I'm correct, this must be a connection between the King of Amphibia and The Darkness" Marcy said, reading more pages. "Here...another one........Ahem. "Why did I?....Why did I made a deal with an unknown creature.....a newt that isn't the same as the others.....I feel my life fading away..the spots on my body....around my arms...my tail.....I can't see them, but I can feel them...I can feel the pain in my skin......What have I done? I can't redo this...now The Darkness knows many secrets.....I shouldn't trusted the King"" Marcy finished reading. "The King?" Dr Jan asks. "I think Andrias' father...tricked this Ava...I'm not sure" Marcy said, keep reading.

Soon they see a last page with a torn piece. "Dearest Friend....you were so wise and so brave for us....if only I saw the lies from the monster....for this...I'll make a trap spell...on that traitor.....thus they can't be free...they can't escape a crystal..forever lives as a shadow..unless a prophecy told that one of three holders died in their hands....until then...The Darkness-"...and that's it...I think I know what it was....The Darkness...can't be free" Marcy said, looking back at the vase and looks back at the notes. "And this last page....was written by Andrias...but there have to be more of the solution!" She said, looking at the pages.

Suddenly they hear the door open, which reveled Anne carrying unconscious Sasha on her back. "M-Marcy! Thank god!...knew you'll be here!....so long story short!...Sasha pass out when she was driving and this was the nearly place we can stop at!" Anne said, putting Sasha on the table which Dr Jan check on Sasha. "She's ok.....she just need some rest...she does have a warm headache...I think I can get an ice pack" Dr Jan said, walking to get an ice pack. Marcy and Anne looks worried before holding Sasha's hands.

(Boom and done-it's late and I'm done with life so enjoy it probably and bye-)