Epilogue

(Norman and Amber(both mention) belongs to Blueberry_Sundae2115 and Jacques(mention) belongs to CartoonUniverse77 . And Shadow belongs to _Shadow_14 .

Also their future jobs and looks are the same. Sasha just have the same pink hair highlights still cause _Shadow_14 is obsessed with it lol)

5 years later, The Gay Trio are now 23 and still visit Amphibia every now and then whenever they're not busy. Anne was just finish up with work, before she sees Marcy and begin to hugs her. "Hey babe, how are you?" Anne asks, smiling and kisses Marcy's cheek. "Been good, finish up with the latest chapter of my webcomic, but how's work?" Marcy asks, smiling at Anne and kisses her cheek back. "Better now you're here, I just finish..is Sasha with you?" Anne asks, smiling at Marcy. "No..I think she'll meet us in the café after visiting her sisters and checking on Norman" Marcy said, walking with Anne. "You think if she's near Grime's grave?" Anne asks, looking at Marcy, who just shrugs, "Maybe...today is..the mark of the tenth year...you know how close she was with him" she said.

Meanwhile, Sasha was walking with flowers with her and begin to walks to Grime's grave and put flowers down on it. "Hey Grimey...ten years went so fast....but I know you're watching...somewhere...somehow...and I know how much you'll be proud....and...I would be proud of you too..if you ever went through the craziness...anyways...I just wanna say..I miss you.....dad" Sasha said, smiling, wiping her tears, patting the grave gently, and begin to walk to the café. Once she got there, her eyes turns galaxy colors, which she rubs her eyes and soon sees Celestial Anne and Shadow...well..invisible Kinda.

"Hey Sash...we're very proud of you...of how much you've grown....Grime would be SO proud of you...trust me....he would be so much..." Celestial Anne said, smiling which Sasha smile back, before chuckling. Celestial Anne looks confused, before turning around to only panicked on how much coffee Celestial Shadow have. "Shadow!! Stop getting coffee! You already had six already!!" Celestial Anne said, before Celestial Shadow runs off with the coffees which Celestial Anne chase after him. Sasha giggles, before her eyes went back to normal and smile slightly.

'It's odd....after the bad things in your life seem like they're gone forever....it can keep coming back to you....no matter what happened in the past...you can't really CHANGE it..even if you want to...' Sasha thoughts, before hearing the door open, which she turns around and sees Anne and Marcy waving and smiling at her. 'But...a wise person once told me...even through trauma...you're never alone...even if you think so...you always gonna have someone to support and comfort you..' Sasha thoughts, before she hugs the two women and kisses their cheeks.

The End

(Hope you enjoy this and thank you for reading this! This is the last book of the series..but just like Amphibia...it'll never leave our hearts

And Matt Braly..I know you probably not reading this lol, but thank you..for bringing Amphibia into the world)