Chapter 8:A Strength's Secret

(This is gonna be my favorite chapter yet the longest chapter(probably). Daisy, Marigold, and Meadow belong to Hoodies18 . Amber and Norman(Not in this Chapter) belong to Blueberry_Sundae2115 . And Jacquelyn(mention) belongs to CartoonUniverse77 .

This is how EVERYTHING really seem >:3)

-The Purple Crystal-

"Thank you, Mother Olm...this means a lot to us" Sasha said. "It's no problem, my dear...now go..and go...wait, is it me or do I hear screeching?...just me?...oh ok then" Mother Olm said. Daisy, Meadow, Marigold, and Sasha just shrugs in confusion. The Gay Duo and Meadow begins to walk out of the room..which Sasha was about to, before she hears Mother Olm, "Though..it won't stop The Darkness completely..." she mumbles. "The Darkness?...what is that?" Sasha asks, turning around and looking at Mother Olm. "Oh! You don't know? The Darkness is part of a parasite..a parasite of corruption..known as the Corruption Parasite. I banish the parasite many years ago, but it won't be long til it fused with The Core and be in it's true form" Mother Olm said.

"This Darkness....if we defeat Nightmare and break the Purple Crystal....will it still corrupted people?" Sasha asks. "Even if with the Purple Crystal shatter...it won't rest till one of the stone holders died in their hands...that is when it can be free and cause troubles and disease" Mother Olm said in a worried tone. "How DO you stop it completely?...." Sasha asks, which Mother Olm sighs, "You wish to know? People tried, but always died before they could" She said. "Yes...I'm sure" Sasha said, nodding and looking at Mother Olm. "Ok...there is a secret prophecy...first you must destroy the Purple Crystal...then when they find you...they won't stop til you claim their wishes and made a deal" She explains.

"But I'm from another world..is there a way to summon it?" Sasha asks. "Actually yes...but it's risky...you have to admit your name, your greatest guilt, and what you really deserve...but most people never pass that part....always get strike down before they can even hurt them...and end up dying in the end" Mother Olm said. "What do I have to do?" Sasha asks. "You must aim for the red x mark on their chest after striking a deal with them....but it will cost a life...but no one has done it....even if they do..no one saves them....and The Darkness come back from the darkness inside of the dead body" The Mother Olm said.

"That's gross if you ask me...but I promise...to be careful with a wish..." Sasha said, looking at her. "But even after that.....you will still have a dark side with you...but that comes with a finale and dangerous part of the prophecy...you must to find a way to get it out of your body..then uses your own stone to power up and destroy it for good..but it will cost your life....even if you have all three of the stones against it..you won't have any chances of surviving" Mother Olm said, which Sasha's eyes went wide in shock and clenches her fist, "How do I do that?..." She asks. "All you have to do is state your name and say "I'm willing to risk the price to stop the parasite so give me the power..please" and you will be given the spell and powers to do so..however you only have one hour of it..." Mother Olm said. "Alright....thank you...this...really means a lot.." Sasha said, before walking off.

-Two Months before Corrupted-

Sasha was in her room...been ten months...after since The Purple War....she knew it was time....she begins to grab a marker and begin to draw similar crystal to the purple crystal. She begin to sit down on her knees and takes a deep breath. "My name is Sasha Waybright......I-I don't deserve to be here...I mess up so badly....I-I couldn't save Grime....Amphibia almost fall because of me...I don't deserve this...I don't deserve anything..." She mumbles, tears coming up and wipes them away, but couldn't. "Awwww, course, you don't....We mean..why are you still here?" A dark voice asks, before the crystal symbol turns into Sasha's shadows, but have different eyes colors.

"Hey Sash...Ugh...Jacquelyn hear crying and want me to check on you" Amber said, outside of her room. "Yeah...I'm ok...you can go now" Sasha said, sighing, which Amber soon walks off. "Awww, what is this? Got a sister who never care about you? Wait! You're the Waybright that defeated Nightmare?! No way! Been looking for you for months!! But your stupid nerdy gf took the music box with her!" The Darkness said, laughing and smirking. "Look...who are you?...if you're done...you can do" Sasha said, pretending that she doesn't know or summon them.,The Darkness begin to went in front of her, "Oh no no no! We are just getting started! But don't worry about our name, little Waybright~ you can call us a friend...a side helper" They said, smirking.

-Corruption Begins-

Sasha was having a rampage in her room after getting a fist fight with Amber and Jacquelyn had to stop them. "UGH! SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW IT LIKES!!!! SUFFERING FROM A DEATH THAT WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!...Ugh!...they all don't understand!!" She yells, trying to get the Darkness' attention. "Maybe..WE could help..of course, if you finally accept our deal..that is..come on...you would be better off if you didn't had the real sides of them...you hurt them, used them, tricked them, watched them suffer. We could help you...all you have to do...is accept" The Darkness said, holding out their tentacle arm out which was glowing purple.

Sasha secretly smirks under the fake sad look, before looking at them. "Fine...do your worse..BUT don't hurt my girlfriends, my sisters, and Norman" She said, shaking their hand. "Don't worry..they're gonna be SAFE!" The Darkness said, smirking and laughing. "OH! And one last thing..Grime is gonna be in my fantasy world...you do know that right?" Sasha asks. "A spirit in your dream? We like your way, kid...it's a deal!" The Darkness said, smirking.

-Back in Present-

Sasha was looking at her arm and begins to hug herself. "Hey...Sash...are you ok?" Anne asks, walking to her and begin to put her hand on her shoulder. "Huh? Oh yeah, just thoughts...that's all...nothing to worry about" Sasha said, chuckling a bit, but looks away. "...we will stop The Parasite and Andrias..I promise..." Anne said, before hugging Sasha who hugs back, "We're gonna do this....together" Anne said, which Sasha tears up....knowing Anne doesn't know what's gonna happen. "Yeah......t-together..." Sasha mumbles.

(Done and that! I'm actually proud of this one. I love it and it's probably my favorite chapter in this. Hope you enjoy and bye)