Chapter 6:The Core Of The Darkness

(Norman and Amber belong to Blueberry_Sundae2115 and Jacquelyn belong to CartoonUniverse77 . And Elieen belongs to FlameBabyRuby .

Trigger Warning:Coughing Blood)

Soon Jacquelyn, Norman, and Amber arrives to the Gay Trio where Marcy was holding the music box. "You're sure this King Andrias can help?" Amber asks, looking at the trio. "Come on, if they trust him, then we should too" Norman said, smiling, which Amber rolls her eyes, "Fine...whatever" she said. Marcy begin to open the box which the portal opens up. The six soon begin to walk into the portal...in front of Newtopia. "Man! I can't wait!" Marcy said, excited, before Sasha begin to hold her arm..struggling. "Don't worry...sooner or later...Corrupted will be out of you ok?..." Anne asks. Sasha just look at her and nodded, "Yeah...I know" She said.

Soon they walk inside of the throne room. "Friends! Been a while...now I'm guessing you're here to fix that problem of yours...I actually know something that can help you...follow me" Andrias said which Amber immediately gets suspicious, but begin to walk with the rest, following Andrias. "Thanks again for helping! This means a lot to us!" Marcy said, smiling, which Andrias smiles back, "And this means a lot for us...as well..." He said. "Us?....who us in your side?..." Anne and Amber asks, looking at Andrias, before The Core shows up and looks at Sasha. "Um.....hello there....Sheez, why does it have so many eyes?" Sasha mumbles to herself. "This is The Core! It's one of the smartest things in Amphibia! Maybe even the whole galaxy!" Andrias said.

"And you mention this....thing now because?..." Anne asks. "Hi Core! Nice to meet you!" Norman said. "Kid, you're really innocent about this, aren't ya?" Jacquelyn asks. Suddenly the Core used one of its' arms to grab Sasha by the face before sitting her down on a chair, chaining her up. "Sasha!!" Marcy said, but Andrias used his tail to grabs the Music Box and begin to put it back where it belongs. Suddenly the castle begin to rise into the sky and robots fly into the castle and begin to hold the five back. "Ok! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Amber snaps, which Andrias chuckles, "As much as I want to do this before...we had to wait til this...Darkness was out of the way..but The Core suggest something...brilliant..." He said.

Suddenly a ray machine was out down by the metal tentacle arms. "L-Let Sasha go!" Anne said, glaring. "Sorry, but this is how we will combine The Core and The Darkness together and become unstoppable!" Andrias said, before turning the ray on and begin to press a button. Suddenly the ray begin to blast a beam at Sasha who begin to scream in a very high bloody pitch. Norman begins to tears up at the scene, while Marcy looks at Andrias all betrayed and hurt. Suddenly a dark pink shadow goo was pulled out of Sasha, which the core begin to touch and begin to transform with the Darkness.

 Suddenly a dark pink shadow goo was pulled out of Sasha, which the core begin to touch and begin to transform with the Darkness

(Base isn't mine(Idk who), but the art is mine. I am in fear with this dragon)

Soon the chains open up which Sasha fall off of the chair, coughing blood. "SASHA!!!!!" Anne and Marcy yells, before they both went to their calamity forms and begin to take down the robots. The rest runs to Sasha who was weak and barely awake. "Holy crap! What do we d-omg, why does that...creature have eyes on the tail? Like..what the actually f-" Amber said. "Amber!!" Jacquelyn yells, covering Norman's ears. "Yesssss...finally...WE finally came...to LIFE!" The dragon darkly said, before laughing insanely. "What ARE you?!" Marcy asks, holding Sasha close to her. "We....are the TRUE parasite! The CORRUPTION PARASITE!!! It been SO LONG! Mother Olm split us apart when she fear we will become the monster...and she wasn't wrong!" The Parasite said, laughing insanely. Sasha begin to cough more blood, before beginning to close her eyes closely. "Sasha! Sasha! SASHA!!" Anne and Marcy yells, before Sasha closes her eyes and everything went black.

Soon Sasha open her eyes to find herself floating in a red endless space. "You need to defeat it.........it's dangerous to all we know..." A voice appears, which Sasha looks around to see an Olm's tail floating away. "Who's there?! I'm not afraid!" Sasha said. "You should be of the death......you know what've you done...." The voice said, before reveling to be Ava.

" The voice said, before reveling to be Ava

(Drawing and Art belong to me. This was my first time drawing an Olm and I am proud)

"Ava........I-I saw you once...are you...the one who died?" Sasha asks, looking surprise yet shock. "Yes I am...I'm now a spirit trapped inside of the Parasite...just like the other innocent souls The Darkness killed...I'm sure you know what to do....you have spoken to The Mother of Olms right?" Ava asks, looking at Sasha and wraps their tail around her. "Y-Yea...I-I know what to do....kinda been planning it for 5 years....but how can I get to the music box?" Sasha asks, pushing the tail away slowly. "That is what you have to lead and think...you defeated it twice...you can do it again with the three stones...but you do know the risk" Ava said, looking at her. "Y-Yes...I do...but I don't have time for this! Just send me back!" Sasha said, which Ava snaps their fingers and begin to send Sasha back.

Sasha soon gasp for air and begins to look around. "Everyone, back up! She need spaces!" Terri said as everyone backs up. "Are you ok?" Eileen asks. Sasha just nodded and slowly gets up, before Anne, Norman, and Marcy hugs her. "You worried us so much! W-We thought you died!!" Marcy said, tearing up, which Sasha hugs them back. "Hey....I'm not leaving you guys....but I do have a plan to defeat the parasite...but we would need lots of help" Sasha said. "Well, we can get Luz Noceda..me and Amber saw her back in the liberty! If she knows what happen before Lea became The Darkness...maybe we can find out" Norman said. "But how do we even find her?!" Amber asks, glaring at Norman and facepalm. "You don't need to..overheard you guys like taking for shelter from the shadows and robots' attacks...but I-I think I have to tell...but what happen...of how a hero lost her sister..." Luz said, walking in and sigh.

(Here we go! Chapter 7 might be up today as well. Not sure yet, but I'm scared of what's gonna happen even though I know what's gonna happen-

Hope you enjoy and be prepared for angsts)