Chapter 7:Old Memories and Allies

(Norman, Emma, and Amber belong to Blueberry_Sundae2115 . Daisy, Meadow, and Marigold belong to Hoodies18 . Eileen belongs to FlameBabyRuby . And Jacquelyn belong to CartoonUniverse77 .)

"It's all started...back in a place called the Boiling Isles....it's...another realm.....a realm full of demons and witches and other creatures....you can think of....anyways..me and my sister, Lea, went through a portal that took us there...and most of the time...we been together through everything...but through times.....we start falling apart..." Older Luz said which the scene shows 14 years old Luz and Lea were arguing. "Luz! I told you!...I-I can handle myself! I mean..sure, we been through a lot, but I can handle myself!" Lea said, which Luz quietly clench her fist. "Lea....I know, but...after what happen in the Empire Coven...I-I can't risk loosing you..." Luz said.

"You're not gonna lose me!...and..and now you suddenly care?! I've been handling myself for weeks! Stop being so overprotective! Ugh! Sometimes I wish I didn't even come here with you!" Lea snaps, glaring at Luz who back up and begin to tears up. Lea realizes before beginning to run out of the house. "L-Lea!!" Luz said, trying to run after her, but she trips and falls to the ground. "Then...I saw her footsteps to a liberty they have..but when I went there...all I saw was a burn book...and that the last time I saw her...after since that..I haven't seen her since" Older Luz said.

Norman, Dr. Jan, Ally, Jess, and Marcy all tears up from the story. "That was a very very sad story!!" Dr Jan said, sniffing and wiping her tears. "Meh..I've heard worse" Amber said, before Jacquelyn elbow her, "Be nice!" She said. "Hey..don't worry...we'll try to get her back.." Anne said, comforting Luz. "So how do we beat the creature?" Eileen asks. "I have to get to the music box....I'll explain once we get there, but we're also gonna need help" Sasha said. "And you know about how to defeat them because?...." Amber asks. "It's a long story...but I'll explain it when we get close to the music box...." Sasha said. "Woah! Another adventure and another battle?? Count us in!!" Polly, Marigold, and Emma said, which they turns around to see the rebels, the Plantars, Anita, Vector, and Claire behind them.

"Guys! You're here!" Anne said, hugging them and Norman hugs Claire who hugs back. "Course! We're always ready for one big battle!" Sprig said. "Whatever happens...we're here til the end" Meadow said. "Can't believe we're doing this" Daisy said, rolling her eyes while holding her wife, Marigold close. "So what's the plan?" Marcy asks. "Us..along with Luz will go inside of the castle and get the music box and fight off that Parasite....the rest of you will go and hopefully distract Andrias so we don't have to deal with him" Sasha said. They all nodded, before beginning to plan out their attacks and everything.

Sasha was just looking at the window.....knowing the price she is taking. "Sash...are you ok? You were zoned out" Jacquelyn asks. "I'm ok...just need..some fresh air.." Sasha said, before walking outside and watches the chaos. 'Sooner or later.....I have to tell them......all of this is fully way...but what cost?....I costed so much damage....no...I can't stop this...I'm so close.....but they have to know....they NEED to know' she thoughts, looking at her arm and begin to hugs herself.

(Done and done. Next chapter will reveled the most plot twist of this whole fanfic series, but I might work on it today or tomorrow-we'll see. Hope you enjoy)