Chapter 4:A Lost Desire

(Warning:Lots of Blood, Characters' Deaths, and Gore(maybe?) and probably more.

Also this book is a crossover of TOH and Amphibia and be mad at it if you wish, but this is my AU so back off. Also NONE of this is canon to any shows

Lea and Ava belong to me. Ava used they/them pronouns so please respect)

Sasha gasp for air, before waking up outside....kinda. She looks around to see herself in Amphibia..but it's the same setting she had in her dream. 'Ugh....again?' She thoughts. Suddenly she hears a familiar sound, she turns around to see a human in armor fighting off a heron. "Wait is that another human?!" Sasha asks. The human was brown-ish(Luz's skin color..idk how to say it) with brown hair that have purple highlights on the front and the back of her hair. She also have brown eyes and used her purple sword and slash a heron's wing off which the heron hiss in pain. "HA!!! Take that! No one can stop Lea Noceda!" Lea said, before charging and begin to jump on the heron and slash the neck off.

Soon the heron fall down to the ground...all dead. Lea soon jumps down and pants a bit. "Captain! Look out!" A newt guard yells, which Lea turns around which another heron begin to tackled Lea down. The newt guard begin to attack the heron, but it eat up the guard. Lea grabs her sword, before slashing the eye, which the heron screech and begin to open Lea's chest up. Sasha looks away from the scene as all she can hear is the scream and see the blood on the ground. Soon the heron fly off and Aldrich walk to the dead body and begin to pick it up and walks. 'She's dead......no matter...we can find another victim' The Core said in Aldrich's mind. "No...I got an idea...she's perfect for our plan.....I know something to bring her back" Aldrich said.

Sasha begin to shakes and see the blood on the ground. Soon she see blood on her hands, before shaking her head and soon realized she was in somewhere. "There's no way this plan can work.....we told you no...The Core will not let you kill the Olm" Aldrich said. Sasha turns around to see The Darkness in their newt form, looking at Aldrich. "Awww come on, Alddy! They are not gonna help us!! They know something is off about us!!" The Darkness said. "We made our choices..the Core say no and THAT is final! Darkness!" Aldrich said, glaring at them before walking off. "Ok!...NO MORE GAMES! Show yourself, freak!" Sasha yells, before turning around to see herself in the hallways.

Suddenly a medium size red blind Olm went through Sasha and try to escape the castle. "I can't let them win!! Have to tell Andrias!!! That beast can't find out!" The Red Olm said, before The Darkness roars and tackles The Red Olm down. "ENOUGH!!!! We will not let you destroy OUR plans.....now you REALLY gonna pay! THIS ENDS NOW, AVA!!!!!" They yells, opening their sharp teeth. "No no no!!" Sasha said, trying to stop them, but trips and fall to the ground. Suddenly all she could hear is a bloody scream and blood on the floor. "Ava!! What h-h....." Andrais stops..he was with Leif and Barrel when they see blood on the ground....The Darkness laughs and licks the blood off of their lip.

"Oh Sheez!...I think I'm gonna be sick!" Barrel said, turning around before running to throw up. "A-Ava!!!" Leif yells, trying to get to them, but The Darkness raise their claws up. "OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!! GUARDS!!!!!" Andrias yells, tackles The Darkness down, before the guards came and begin to fight The Darkness. "Who are those?....is that Young Andrias?...." Sasha asks, shaking at the scene of the dead body. The Darkness roars, before getting tackled down and get arrest. "What is going on?!" Aldrich asks, which Andrias looks at his father. "Father...this beast killed my friend!....We heard screaming and we saw their dead body...please don't let them get away with this!" He said, tearing up.

"Relax, my son...there is a place where we can banish them to....a dark crystal...thus, they will be trapped there forever.." Aldrich said, grabbing his halberd. "Darkness...for your punishment...you will be banish to a dark crystal! Forever cast as a shadow! Only a prophecy will undo this curse!! If a stone holder get killed in your shadow darkest hands. Until then, YOU will be BANISH!!!!" Aldrich yells, raising his halberd up which Andrias and Leif looks away. Sasha close her eyes, but soon wakes up in the Museum, gasping for air.

"Sasha! Are you ok?" Marcy asks, looking worried at her, but all Sasha could do is just breathe heavily and trying to calm herself down. Soon Sasha finally calm herself down where she just nodded. "Y-Yeah...just....saw...things.....Andrias knows something about this....thing inside of me" Sasha said, looking at her hands...luckily no blood or anything bad. "Actually...Marcy just told me that....it's best if we go and talk to him...maybe he knows" Anne said, which Sasha just nodded and looks at the ceiling. 'Just a little longer...than this nightmare will end' She thoughts.

(Ok done with that. Probably the most bloody and angsty chapter I have done. Anyways hope you enjoy)