Chapter 12:A Deadly Price

(Norman, Amber, and Emma belongs to Blueberry_Sundae2115 . Jacquelyn belongs to CartoonUniverse77 . Daisy, Meadow, and Marigold belongs to Hoodies18 . And Eileen belongs to FlameBabyRuby

Trigger Warning:Characters' Death, Sadness, Amgst(duh-) so get tissues.

DEFINITELY inspired by Hardest thing-)

In the Castle, everything begins to glow bright, which The Parasite looks and see Full Calamity Sasha. She had a mix of blue, green, and pink colors on her hair with her eyes being full rainbow and she had some cool amazing rainbow armor on. "Now THIS is more like it!!" Sasha yells, smirking and begin to attacks The Parasite and punch them to the sky. Soon Andrias' robots aims at the Parasite, but was easily destroy by The Parasite's claws attack. "Impossible...tsk...no worries! You'll be dead before you can defeat us! You think you can used Amphibia's greatest treasure against us?!" They asks, laughing.

"This isn't Amphibia's greatest treasure...ok, maybe to you...but I've seen something more important than these...course, you wouldn't understand....Lea..." Sasha said, before power punch The Parasite all the way to space. "W-H-How do you know?!" The Parasite asks, growling and try to attacks Sasha, but Sasha dodges in time and grabs their tail and throw them. "I've seen things you don't...I used to be just like you..obsessed with power and control...but in the end, it's caused all of this!...yeah, I can see why you think these gems are the greatest treasure....but you lost your ways....you lost so many years of sanity..." Sasha said, looking at the gems.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!! You know NOTHING of how much suffering we've been through!! Yeah...we used to be like YOU! Trying so hard of making friends and being the one who helped people...but you got lucky...you got people who cared back!" The Parasite snaps, but in Lea's voice. "And Luz cares about you too...she haven't stop looking for you...sure, it might look like she never cared...but she does...trust me..I know.." Sasha said, before wiping her tears and looks at the gems. "I-I know it's stupid...but....can you give me the spell please?...." She asks, holding the gems close.

Suddenly the gems glows and shakes, then the three gems turns into a big beam laser blaster. "OH NO!!! THIS IS YOUR END!!!!!" The Parasite yells, before blasting a huge purple beam at her. Sasha tears up, before blasting the blue-green-pinkish beam at their beam which the two beams were neck and neck on each other. The Parasite growls, before their eyes turns into Lea's eyes and looks at the Earth. Lea tears up, before slowly stopping their beam and sadly smile. "Forgive me, sister.....I promise....I'll see you again....." Lea mumbles, before The Parasite took back control, but screeches in pain as They begin to get destroyed and defeated by the beam.

Back in Earth, they see all the shadows disappears and vanishes. "She did it.....it's finally over...heh...it's finally over....." Andrias softly said, smiling and still hugging Norman. Sasha was floating in space...all alone. She looks at the gems which was shattered into pieces, then she looks at herself...seeing herself fading away slowly into pink ashes. She begin to tears up and sadly laughs, "Finally.....no more shadows....after 5 years...it's over...it's done...." She mumbles to herself, before looking at the picture of her friends, sisters, and girlfriends that she kept in her pocket. "Goodbye....I'll see you when it's time....and Grime....I'll see you soon...." She said, before the picture floats back into Earth by the pink ashes and she begins to glows fading pink.

Back in Earth, they see something glowing in the sky, which they looks and see a pink flaming heron screeches, before bursting out into piles of ashes. "What..was that?" Emma asks. Anne and Marcy got to them with Anne having a bandage around her lost arm and they both have tears in their eyes. "Anne?....Marcy?....what happen?...where's Sasha?!" Amber asks. "She....she sacrifice herself.......she...sacrifice herself to..stop The Parasite..." Marcy said, tearing up more and was holding the picture. Norman and Jacquelyn tears up, before Norman hugs Jacquelyn and begins to cry, which she hugs him back and comfort him. Amber looks away, trying to hide her tears. Course, Daisy, Marigold, Meadow, Emma, Eileen, and everyone else tears up and try to comfort each other.

The scene was all pitch black...all there was nothing..but a familiar echoing voice. "Time to wake up, Waybright......time to have a chance..." The voice said. Soon Sasha gasps for air and wakes up in some Galaxy place, she turns around to find herself in a small floating island with a house. Sasha soon gets up and begin to slowly walk to the door. "Ok..I'm done playing enough games! Just let me d-A-Anne?!..." She asks, before opening the door to see a galaxy god version of Anne. "Hey Sash...welcome to..the holy dimension" Celestial Anne said, chuckling.

(Done and done. Gonna leave this here and see ya. Hope you enjoy)