Chapter Two

BUNKER BUS

I paced around my house, losing time, being too anxious as I waited for Slate to call me and tell me that he was on his way to pick me up. I had so much energy, which was unusual given the hour of the day, but it all had to do with the simple fact that I was about to go on tour with my best friend...

I decided to make my way towards the kitchen and found my mother making sure that her cookies were perfect, which believe me they are. "Scotland," My mother warned as I climbed on top of the kitchen counter. I raised an eyebrow as I stole one cookie. "You need to calm down, and stop eating Slate's cookies,"

"I am trying mom," I whined. "But I am just too excited!" I shouted as I jumped towards the floor. "We'll be visiting all the places I have always wanted to go to!"

"Honey," My mom sighed as she grabbed me by the arms."I know that you wanted to travel the world, and I am so sorry that I haven't been able to help you fulfil that dream of yours. I-"

"MOM!" I whined throwing my arms around her. "You have given me the best gift a mother could have given, you gave me life! You have me home, love, education, you have given me so much, that I can't even think to ask for more,"

My mother's eyes got watery as she held unto me tighter. "I love you so much Scotland Inn," My mother whispered. "I will miss you so much!"

"Me too!" I kissed her head. "You have no idea how much I will miss annoying the heck out of you," We laughed. "Don't cry mom, you know I hate it when you cry. I like it when you smile and laugh,"

"Oh honey," My mother cleaned her tears. "It is hard not to when your daughter is going across the globe with her boyfriend," She added with a cheeky smile.

"MOM!" I whined. "Slate and I are merely friends! How many times do I have to keep telling you that?"

"Honey," My mother chuckled. "Friends, or even best friends as you claim, don't do what Slate has done for you. How he looks at you, kiddo he is in love," I rolled my eyes. "A shopping trip that when you come back from tour, you'll officially be a couple,"

I blinked in surprise, my mother was betting on my love life with me, what the heck? "Fine," I extended my arm. "Laundry for a month that we won't be,"

"Deal," My mother smirked shaking my hand. "I'm going to be so happy for a month," She sang and I chuckled walking out of the kitchen.

As I made my way towards the living room, I heard the doorbell, stopping dead on tracks I screamed making my way towards the door. Before ripping the door open, I already knew it had to be Slate, I looked through the peephole just to confirm and holy there he was.

"Scotty!" Slate smiled and picked me up as I threw myself. "How are you, princess?"

"I'm so excited!" I giggled. "Please tell me that we are leaving!"

"Yes my lady," Slate chuckled as he placed me down. "Where are your bags?"

"My room," I replied and he motioned two guys to enter the house. "I couldn't get them down myself," I added with a shrug. "By the way, mom's in the kitchen waiting for you,"

"Thanks, babe," He winked at me before leaving me there.

I decided not to follow him given that I knew that they were going to speak about me, and I rather not be there when that happens. I skipped up the stairs and ran towards my bedroom to get my book bag, trying to avoid the guys as they were taking my luggage down the stairs.

"Ready Scotty?" Slates questioned as I descended the stairs. "We are heading over to the recording building, the bus is waiting for us there, you know because I didn't want anyone to figure out where you live and all,"

I gave him a small smile. "They still don't know who I am right? I mean, the paps?" Slate nodded with a smile of his own. "I like the fact that they still don't know that your biggest fan is also your best friend,"

"Not just yet," Slate kissed my head. "Remember that we have a blog to make, and I do have to state that you are touring with us,"

I nodded with a shrug. "You can say whatever, just not my name," I grabbed his hand. "Let's go!" I whined as I tried to pull him. "I want to see the bus!" My mother and Slate laughed before they both crushed me into a group hug. "I love you guys," I gasped. "But I want to live," I added before pretending to die.

"No!" Slate shouted as he carried me. "Don't kill the only beauty my life has!"

I laughed and as I kissed his cheek I felt a flash go off. "Mother!" I whined and climbed out of Slate's arm. "I promise I will call you every day," I hugged her. "I love you mom,"

"I love you too sweetie," My mother cried. "You better call me, I also want to see the selfies okay?"

Slate and I nodded. "Bye!" We shouted as we ran out of the house.

~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the building, and I didn't even wait for the car to park before I was running out towards the grandiose bus that was parked a few feet away from me. I could hear Slate shouting and run behind me, maybe he was warning me about the paps, but at this moment I didn't care, all I ever wanted was to check out my new house...

"Calm down Scotty," Slate laughed as he caught up with me. "You're just a tiny bit excited aren't ya?"

I laughed. "Just a bit," I smiled. "Please show me inside! Can I pick my bunk right?"

Slate shook his head. "Follow me then," Slate grabbed my hand and he opened the small door towards the bus.

Just like the gentlemen in the movies, he let me inside first and closed the door behind him. I was in awe of the place. I had seen on the television that tour buses were all-luxurious and stuff, but this one was beyond gorgeous! It might have been expensive, but still, it gave you the warmth of a house, it seemed so peaceful like a fairytale.

"Slate is that you?" A voice shouted from the hall. I frowned and waited for the owner of the voice to appear. "Slate- you're not Slate," A guy spoke. "You're a girl,"

I raised an eyebrow. "The earth is round," I crossed my arms. "Who are you?"

"Ronald," The guy smirked. "You are?"

"Scotland," Slate groaned grabbing my waist. "She's Scotty,"

"Oh," Ronald's voice dropped. "Brian! Slate is back,"

"And who exactly are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The backup guitarist," Ronald replied and I nodded. "Brian plays the banjo,"

I was about to comment when another voice spoke. "Hey Slate," Brian spoke. "Lady," He pretended to tip his hat. "Scotland?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Pleasure,"

"Same," Brian winked and I felt Slate holding to me tighter. Is he jealous?

"Do you guys have an x-box here?" I questioned and they all nodded. "So... who's ass am I beating first?"

They all laughed before Slate picked me up and carried me towards what they called the living room. I smiled as Slate sat me on his lap, and I knew there that this was going to be an epic tour!