Stuck

Jimin was walking you to home. Jungkook just went saying he had an important business to deal with.

"Just don't mind him" Jimin said while walking beside you. Your head was hung low. Cursing yourself for not talking to him. You could have if your silly ego didn't came between.

"I should have talked to him " you mumbled.

"He could've talked to you" He corrected.

You looked at him with wide eyes. Instantly stopping on your tract.

He sighed before specking "I know that I have no right to talk between you both but look at you. You are losing yourself for him. And there he is enjoying his best life. Yes he is sad about your relationship but he is still enjoying his life he is not stuck."

You were speechless. You didn't know what to tell or what to reply. You didn't know. Is it not important to give your whole in any relationship? Is it not important to understand each other? Is it not important to not to bring your ego between friendship? Or is it your self respect?

You didn't know. You were so stuck in your life as Jimin said and you realised it now that you were not moving nither forward nor backward. You were stuck.

You walked away leaving him behind. He had concern in his eyes for you. He wanted to show you what to deserve. Wanted to save you. But he knows that you have to learn it by yourself this is your life afterall.

_________________________________________

You were blankly staring at the ceiling and your mind was mess. Nothing seem to help you for distraction. Him just him. You had enough. You wanted to let it out so you did. You dialed his number. Again making the first move.

The phone ringed for few seconds before he answered.

"Hello"

"Let's end this"

"What!!?" Shocked was small word to describe his voice. He was beyond shock after hearing that you want end all this.

"Let's talk Jungkook. Let's just end this so called cold war...please" the 'please' was out as wishper which he heard clearly. He feel the pain in your voice. He could imagine the damage he cause but he still chose to be oblivious.

"Fine.... let's meet at our place...in 15min!"

You were more than nervous for this. But you didn't wanted to show him. You said yes cutting the call grabbing your hand bag tripping once and finally made your way to that place.
"Our place"

The place hold lot's and lot's of memory. It was a normal park for everyone but for you two it was the first string for starting of your friendship.

Flashback:-

You were out for your cycling routines at park where you saw a little familiar boy sitting at bech crying?

You went near him before calling

"Yaa shorty...is this you?"

He lifted his does eyes which was red and puffy due to crying from his little hands and looked at you sniffing. Your eyes widen after seeing his condition you say beside him patting his back to calm him down.

"W-what happen?" You asked him with soft voice.

He didn't say anything and suddenly hugged you tightly and brush into more tears.