.

The day when they fought.

Jungkook's pov:-

"Yes I will... don't worry!....ttyl" I ended the call with Jae .A sign left my lips as i slouched myself on couch.
It has been stressful. My art gallery opening and finally!It has been very stressful.

I just have this two days break before all will get hectic again.

I closed my eyes but groan left my lips when my phone started ringing again. But soon my mood lift up seeing caller.

"Nabi🦋"

She want to meet me as she has also got some days off but I'm not able to give her time.

I answered the call without any delay. But before I can speak she started.

"Yaa.... don't you have little time for your dear bestie huh!!" She said grumpily and I can imagine a cute pout on her. I realised that it has been long time I have met her.

"Calm down shorty....I just came back home and_"I triedly stated but she didn't let me complete.

"Let's meet Jungkook please.... I'm really exhausted. I'm just asking for one day. Can't you spend one day!?.... please. I want escape all this....." Her voice was low. Breaking in the end. And I knew that she want to take it out.

"When?"

"Tommorow.... let's go somewhere"
I bit my lips. Tomorrow i won't be able to make it. I already have plans and i know if I'll tell her she brust out. I have been holding on long this little meet of us.

"I-i.....I won't be able to make it tommorow" I closed my eyes ready to hear her yell but silence was what I all got. After a few sec she said something to which my heart aced.

"You have time for all the world but not for me..... it's okay I understand....you must be busy. ..... I-I'm sorry for disturbing you"

I sign knowing very well that I fucked up.

"Nabi....let's go for a walk today hmm.... we'll talk about this there okay?"

"Fine"

_________________________________________

We met. Silence took over us as we started walking quietly.

I broke the silence which was suffocating me. "How have you being?" I hesitately asked.

She kept mum.

"Hey guys!!" Suddenly we heard a familiar voice which was of non other than Jimin.

Jimin joined us. We didn't mind for him to join as he is also our very good friend.

Nabi was walking between us. I know she loves to walk when she feel exhausted. She likes mild atmosphere. Not so cold and not very hot with moist in air.

Her grace were low and she was biting her lips sniffing time to time. I knew very well that she wanted to cry but forcing her not to. I wanted to confront her but i was not able to.

"Don't hold back" we stopped when we heard Jimin's wishper. But she was still looking down. Words didn't made there way out of my mouth. My phone yet again ring. And it was Jae. I excused my self from both of them and talk to her.

She wanted to talk to me. I didn't miss any moment to say yes. I was meeting after a long time. I didn't feel Nabi will need me as Jimin was there with her.

When I told her I'm going she looked at me. Her eyes had tears. But her mouth refuse to Speak anything.

Only if I knew that this little thing can broke us apart. I wouldn't have done that.