Healing (1)

2 months later

It was finally the day of competition. Your big day. This two months were not easy for anyone.

Process of healing is never easy. You had breakdowns you met downfalls. Sometimes you felt to lock yourself in a away from the entire world. But this time you were not alone Jimin was there for you at every step at every breakdown. Just like he promised. He was there for you.

Jungkook never contacted to in those two months which you were glad because you wanted sometime away from him.

But little did you know he called Jimin few times to ask about your whereabouts. Be never got courage to ask directly may be he didn't wanna face you. But nevertheless you were glad that this piece of memory gave you a valuable lesson.

You started to put yourself first. You started to see your comfort zone first. You started to value yourself which you had forgetten. No this was not selfishness. This was loving yourself.

A great part of you knew that it wouldn't be possible without Jimin. That guy made you fall in love with yourself and unknowingly with him too.

Your relationship with him was still him courting you but at the end of today you will change it. You were nervous , happy , excited extremely panicked about the competition which you have worked your ass off.

Dance was the other thing which helped you to heal. The passion which was lessen due to all the that increased drastically.

"Nervous?" Luna's voice brought you back from your own world.

Luna and Taehyung were still on break. What happen between was still a mystery to all of you to which you never forced them to tell afterall it was there personal matter.

Jimin's every friend was now your friend too. You get to know that your ultimate crush THE JUNG HOSEOK was also one of them. It is always fun to see how Jimin get possessive little more than usual whenever Hoseok is around you.

You get to know Jimin little more than before. You get to know yourself a little more than before. It will be a lie if you say that you didn't miss Jungkook's presence. Moving on was a big thing when a person have a big role in your life.

Your shoulder shook aggressively by curious Luna. "Back on earth Miss.Kim"

You chuckled "I'm back I'm back!"

"So... everything is done right?" You asked looking at all of them.

"Yes Nabi everything is set....you just have to deal with your performance and after that you'll do your thing." Jin said.

"I'm so nervous " you whinned.

"Don't be" Taehyung said while entering the room. Awkward slience fell in room as soon as his steps made it's way inside. The awkward eye contact of him and Luna didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"I'll go check on Jimin" she rushed out while a sigh left your lips.

Taehyung's eyes drown down which you noticed but he was quick enough to replace it with fake excitement.

"Best of luck" he said while giving you a little hug. Your bond with Taehyung was best of all the bonds you got snice two months.

"Thank you..." you smiled a little.
"...everything will be fine" your repeated again nth time to him.