Healing (2)

Jimin's pov:-

"What the hell Luna....why are you pushing me....I want to meet Nabi fir__"

"Shut up.... do what I say orelse it won't be good" Luna said in threating voice which didn't had much effect cuz I wanted to meet Nabi. Wanted to congratulate her personally but this fellow here is forcing me into the car.

"Listen I_" I was fractionally lifted in the air on someone's shoulders.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" I screamed which did no effect on the other male.

He sigh before speaking "I got him from here....you can go now" his voice sounded soft but I was not having it. This bloody mf forced me into car and started driving.

.

.

With a bunch of crusing and little bit of punching and pushing we finally reached some unknown place most likely it was unknown for me because this mf just grinned dumbly.

I was so frustrated to even notice my surroundings. I wanted to go to Nabi....ahhh!!

"Get down" he let out which I obeyed without any protest since I wanted to complete this ridiculous thing as soon as possible and run to Nabi.

And just when I close the door that bloody idiot drove away leaving me screaming behind.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration licking my lips and turning around just to find a path of rose petals!!?

What the hell? Their was also a sign "Follow up you won't regret". A sigh left my lips as I ended up giving in.

It still didn't hit me what was going on untill I saw the love of my life standing there in floral dress while her hands were crossed behind her back facing me. While she was facing the glorious beach shining with the rays of sun which was about to set giving a magnificent view.

I slowly made my way towards her. I slight placed my arms on her waist pulling her closer to my chest from back. She immediately relaxed after knowing it was me. I rested my chin on shoulder.

"Congratulations" I whispered and I swear I felt goosebumps erupting on her body.

She turned to face me still in my arms. Our closeness was giving me euphoric feeling which I couldn't explain.

She looked up into my eyes " Thank you" we stared at each other silently untill she broke the ice" Minnie.... I want to tell you something" she said in low and soft voice putting her right hand on my chest.

"I'm all your ears bun" I whispered back.

She closed her eyes taking a deep breath freeing herself from my grip. She grab my hand taking me somewhere.

I noticed a small space at the corner of the large area surrounded with fairy lights and white curtains. There was a table and two chairs across each other. But before all of them there was small heart decorated with purple candles with a slight opening to a person to enter. She placed me in the circle before standing opposite to me. She took both of my hands in hers. My heart was already beating fast insanely that I feared if she could hear it.

It's not what I'm thinking right?....if it is than I'm surely going to faint.

"Jimin.... I-i firstly want to thank you....thank you so much for everything. I wanted to say so much b-but dumb me forget everything whenever I see you. My mind freezes. My heart starts beating in speed of light. My body stops staying in control of me...this is all your fault. Why you have to be this charming? This cute...squisable , so lovable?…" I gulped hearing her "…so let me ask you properly…"  She went on her knees making my eyes wide "Park Jimin....will you give me honour to be yours? To make you mine from now for  ever. I don't know how to say flirty stuffs like you but-but you better not reject me"
We both chuckled never realising the tears formed in our eyes. I pulled her up squishing her body with mine.

"I love you" she said. She finally fucking said it. I swear I have never felt this happy in my whole life.

I was feeling like one of those teenager whoes crush liked him back well my story was not different tho.

"I love you too...so so much"

I detached her from me instantly capturing her lips. The kiss was everything but gentle. The hunger while I subside from long was today out of control.

I devour her lips aggressively while she returned with same passion. I bite her lower lip making her gasp taking opportunity I slid my tongue into her mouth. I held her cheeks firmly tasting everybit of her mouth.

Only if oxygen was not required I wouldn't have pulled away. We panted heavily resting our forehead on each other.

"You're mine"  I whispered.

"All yours" with that I slammed my lips again on hers.

_________________________________________

Only one episode left!....my original thought was to make this a last episode but there are still things to sort out so tolerate one more pls thank you !