Confession

Rushing towards your home you couldn't help but brust out tears which you held too long now but somehow you controlled it till you reach.You didn't want to cry infront of whole ass city. You hate crying infront of others.

You opened the door but found it already open. An unknown fear raised in you which didn't help in your mental state at all.

Taking small steps you saw a person sitting on your couch. When you switched the light on you saw him.

"Minnie" a small wishper left your lips as he faced you.

"Where the heck is your phone!?" He growled taking step towards. Which you oddly found intimidating.

You took a step back. As he came forward. Usually in stituations like this he would always respect your personal space. But today his eyes hold different fierceness. His body language was different. He was biting his inner cheek probably controlling the anger.

Your back touch the wall as a small gasp left your lips. But he was not stopping. He finally stopped when his face was inches away from you.

You inside was flipping. The man was making you feel something which you never felt. You bite the lower lip to calm yourself but he freed it using his thumb.

"Don't" he whispered in his husky voice which send shiver down your spine.

"Min_" your low voice cutted off he asked again.

"Answer me....where is your dam phone Nabi" his both hands where either side of you. You were trapped between his body and wall. He was looking straight in your glistening eyes.

"I-i.... don't.... know " you mumbled looking down. He was too intimidating now. You were feeling an odd heat inside yourself because of that.

A sign left his lips as he closed his eyes before opening it again and looking at you again.

"Why can't you understand that there are some people who cares for safety....hmm?" He asked in low and husky voice probably controlling the outbrust that you won't be able to handle.

He surely knew about the conditions you were in. He was trying to calm himself with his all will.

He had enough of you treating yourself like this. He had enough of crying for someone who don't give two shits.

Tears tricked down your eyes while you
were trying not to control them. Your head was still low eyes were close controlling the pool of water.

"I-I'm sorry"your voice cracked.

He used his index finger to lift your face.

"Open your eyes bun" his voice. Fuck that was literally doing something to you. You obeyed and looked at him.

And in an instant he slamed his lips on yours. Kissing you softly. You eyes went wide. Your body froze. Your mind stopped functioning. But he cared less. He devoured your lips with such a delicacy afraid that little roughness will hurt you. You hand made a fist near his shirt.

He thought you'll push him away but you didn't. You were too shocked for that. Your inside didn't let you do that.

When he finally pulled away you looked at him in shock.

"Ji_"

"I love you" he said it. He finally did. He knew the outcome. He can see that from your expression but he can't hold back now. It was enough.