Worth

Before you could reply a voice from behind interrupted you both.

"Taehyung-ah" it did sound familiar to you. Curiously looking back you found your cute little friend struggling with bags.

"Nabi!" His eyes widen with shock finding you here.

"What are you doing here? Didn't i left you home? How? Do you know him?"

"Chill chill...clam down. Firstly I was just helping him and secondly no i don't know him! But wait how do YOU know him??" You asked pointing finger him.

"He is my childhood friend. Came from abroad yesterday"

You made a o face.

Taehyung was looking as a lost puppy between you both as you both completed eradicte him from the convo.

He cleared his throat hoping to get some attention which he successfully did got.

"Girlfriend..!?" His tiny voice didn't fail to reach your ears which resulted in widen of yours and Jimin's eyes.

Jimin ears turn red in no time which didn't go unnoticed by his friend.

"N-no. We are friends" Jimin mentally cursed himself for shuttering.

"Yeah... friends" you added

"Oh.. I'm sorry for assuming" Taehyung said scrating his back of the neck.

"It's fine... btw Nabi-ah wanna join?" Jimin asked. You felt like this was only thing you needed rn.

"Okay if you both don't mind"

"Ofcourse we don't mind" Taehyung said with a childish yet adorable grin on his face.

"Imma gonna call my girlfriend also"

_________________________________________

Music blasting in your ears.Room filled with smell of alcohol. Your was dizzy. You vision was blur. Heart heavy. In short you were drunk. You reach out your hand to drink one more shot when a soft grip stopped it.

You looked at that person blinking your eyes multiple times to recognise.

"MiNnie~" you throw your hands on him to catch you which he did.

"Stop drinking will you?" He said.

"Wae.. I'm sand~ I'm so so sand~"

You mumbled near his neck giving him goosebumps. But he closed his eyes controlling the thought which he should not think.

"Can't even speck properly" he signed taking you towards the couch and settling you there.

"Now sit here okay I'll bring water" he said patting your head. You immediately grab his hand and started hugging it.

"Why are you leaving me! Don't leave me please" you said while closing your eyes with a cute pout on your lips.

"Nabi-ah I- "

"STOP...why the hell are you calling me Nabi again and again. You used to call me bun but stopped. His first priority was me but it changed. His first person was me but-but......WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL ARE CHANGING SO MUCH" you started crying by then. Jimin remain silent. Oh how he suppose to tell that his heart failed to follow the rule of friendship. How he is suppose to tell his heart hurts when cry for someone who doesn't care for you? He want to call you like before. Want to heal you. But you have restricted your mind only dedicate to one person.