A New Enemy!? The Secret Of Horus's Eye

Chapter 11
—————————

Ramesses stared down Abbas. She reeked of female scent and blood. She was definitely a hybrid cross breed. She was very musculine as she was definitely trying to hide the fact she is a female. Abbas put her head up. "I'm ready to serve you my pharaoh, please allow me to do so, in exchange I just require pure hearts.." Abbas said to Ramesses. Ramesses put his hand to his face as his elbow rested on his throne. "Pure hearts? Eat as much as you desire, just bring me Sailor Mau, the white haired cat back to me unharmed.. I could care less about the others." Ramesses replied. "Gladly." Abbas said. "You may go." Ramesses said.

Shortly Abbas bowed and walked away. Ramesses looked over at his sister, Tia. "I trust you with this." Ramesses said as he put his fingers to his left eye glowed as the pearl split into, forming an amulet as Ramesses held it in his hand, soon giving it to Tia. "Use this to summon Youma that was sealed inside. That should be enough to cause havoc.. And she better be alive." Ramesses stated before he stood up.. Tia looked at the amulet as it was black and silver with red gems and the pearl was green. She closed her eyes and bowed to her brother, grinning to where he couldn't see her. "As you wish, brother." Tia said as she rose from her bow. She slowly started to walk away. Ramesses watched her as he had one more thing to say. "Also, Tia, leave the white hair girl alive. Don't harm her." Ramesses demanded. Tia turned her head and looked back at her brother. "No worries.. I learned my lesson from that time.." She turned her head back around and began to glare as she walked away.

It was evening as Abbas was outside the palace, bored as can be. She was wanting some thrilling adventure and she was tired of sitting around. She became restless as she swung her scythe around. Tia walked out as she saw her. Abbas turned around as she sensed someone behind her. She noticed Tia as she put her scythe away. Tia motioned her finger to come here as Abbas quickly walked towards her. "Yes your highness." Abbas said quickly going over to where she was. "Take this and use it to summon Youma to destroy those pests called Sailor Senshi. If you do so I'll greatly reward you, Abbas. All the pure hearts your heart desires." Tia said with a smirk handing her the eye of Horus amulet. Abbas took the amulet with surprise. "Yes, don't worry I'll destroy them for sure, maybe even devour their pure hearts too." Abbas said and licked her lips excited.

Mau and her sisters were out with Simon, enjoying the town of their homelands. There was a huge market, selling jewels, accessories and clothes. The town was full of people in their cat forms, so it was kinda awkward that none of us was transformed. It seemed like the more we looked, there were other merchants that weren't cats, there were also chu mice, some crows, some fairies, and a few others I've never seen before.. I wasn't sure but I think I saw what they call sirens but in human form, they really did smell like fish at least.

Simon was behind the girls, keeping his eye on them. The girls don't get to go out much and the sight was amazing, looking at all the clothes and jewelry. Each of the girls tried on some clothes, Mau tried on some brown hood cape and laughed. "Look at me, I'm little riding hood!" She joked. Simon looked at her and a surprise came to his face as for a moment he saw her. "Rehema.." He then noticed it was Mau. A flashback popped into his mind. He snapped out quickly and put a half smile on his face and a small chuckle. Sehkmet found a tiara that had red gems on it. How it sparkled on her head. Mau looked with awe. "How pretty!" She said as she looked at her sister as Sehkmet put on a huge smile and looked confident. Hathor was busy checking out the bracelets and necklaces. The clerk offered her a deal if she bought three. Hathor looked at Simon. Simon nodded saying it was alright. They walked further into the marketplace and ordered some lactose desert, each of them licking it and a little bit landed on Simon's nose as the girls laughed at him. Simon chuckled a little as well before wiping it off. Simon stood up, turning towards the girls. "Let's go home, it is getting late." He stated. The girls nodded as they began to follow.

Suddenly a cry was heard. Simon put his arm out and asked the girls to stay back as he ran towards the commotion. The girls looked at each other confused. "Why.. we can fight too you know?" Sehkmet said disappointed. Hathor looked at her sister. "Sis, come on.. Simon is our guardian and we should listen to him. I'm sure everything is fine." Hathor said. They turned their heads over to where Mau was standing and she was gone. "Mau? Where did you go!?" Hathor said as both her and Sekhmet looked around for her. Mau wandered through the running crowd as she followed Simon. She leaned against a wall of the building and looked on the other side very cautiously. Soon she noticed an area surrounded by water, and inside was a water youma. But she had someone in her grasp. She then noticed it was Simon, her eyes widened and she yelled out. "Simon!" She ran closer as it appeared a lot of the men were under the siren's spell. Mau knew what she needed to do, she raised up her arm and yelled. "Mau power ignite!" She then transformed.