A New Enemy; Twisted Feline

Simon rushed outside, the alarm of the intruder never went off. Sekhmet and Hathor transformed and followed quickly as they looked shocked after getting closer to the culprit who nearly destroyed half the town. Simon was more stunned as his heart was tugging as he saw a woman that looked just like his Queen. "Lady Rehema.. it can't be.." Simon said as he was stunned and couldn't believe his own eye what he saw. Sekhmet looked as well as Hathor at the girl who looked like their Mom. She wasn't her though, but she had the mark of Mau. They barely had time to react. She had dashed over to Simon and stabbed him in the lower chest as the girl's eyes widened and cried. "Simon!!!" They both cried out. Simon hit the ground as he bled out. "This is how she died.. I guess I'll finally end up being by her side.. My Queen.." Simon said in a whispered tone that no one could hear. The girls rushed over. "No, don't die!" Sekhmet yelled. Hathor tried to control the bleeding with medicine and herbs but it was too late. Sekhmet looked angry as she attacked this girl who looked like her Mom. "Blazing Sunkist!" Sekhmet called out. The evil one blocked the attack. Hathor grabbed Simon's hands as it was ice cold. "Simon.." She said as more tears rolled down her face.

Sekhmet continued to fight as she was being attacked by a woman who was holding what looked like Simon's sword and then as she put her staff in to block the sword had cut through and cut her. Sekhmet's eyes opened wide as she fell to the ground. Hathor looked and saw her sister as her eyes were filled with terror. "Sekhmet Nooooo!!!" Hathor cried out as now she was the only one that could stop her. She realized that Mau never joined in. "Who are you?!" Hathor asked upset as she stood up and away from Simon's body. "My name is Twisted Feline.. you should remember me.. after all I was someone dear to all of you." Twisted Feline replied. Hathor looked confused "What are you talking about..?" Hathor questioned as she then looked into her eyes. "Sis?!" Hathor was in immediate shock. "That's right.. you always were the smart one.. I applaud you.. I'm from an alternative future.. were you all lost.. I've come back to the past to rewrite your history making the Isfet rise in power. Making us rule over Mau sooner.. making the Ra star system ours for the taking!" Twisted Feline laughed hysterically. Hathor gritted her teeth and her body shook in hesitation. "I won't let you!" Hathor cried out. Ramseses used his mummification wraps to hold Hathor in place as she couldn't move. "What?! Let go of me!" She demanded. "Goodbye sis.." Twisted feline said as she impaled Hathor next. Hathor eyes widened as the sword went through her as she was in a lot of agony. "Sis.. it's up to you.. I'm sorry.." Hathor said. Ramseses's mummy wraps let her go as her body hit the ground as she laid there dying. Twisted Feline laughed then said. "Good riddance." Ramesses walks back the other way. They both was in search for Sailor Mau.

"We're under attack and everyone is dead!" A random guard yelled as he ran down the hall. Mau woke up from her nap.
"Eh!? Could it be Ramesses? I'll have to free him and end this war!" Mau said.
Mau transformed and ran out, there was fire everywhere.
She ran towards the town and saw a cat figure with long dark gray hair.
Mau was shocked and surprised. "Mom?!" She questioned. She gazed more, noticing her eyes were not green. "No.. that's not her.. then who is that?" Mau questioned. The being had her eyes on her. Maus' body shook a little, a chill of fear as the being smirked at her. She had the symbol of Mau on her head. "Treason?" Mau questioned. The lady was holding a blade. Mau looked at the blade full of blood."Simon's sword?! Did she kill—-" Mau's heart sank, her eyes full of tears. So many were already slaughtered. "Why would you destroy your own kind?! Why did you hurt our people!"
Mau closer as she saw her sisters and Simon all slain. "This... this can't be.. it's a dream.." Mau said in denial.

"Who are you?! What do you want??" Mau questioned. "This world is pathetic.. just like the one I came from.. weak.." The evil lady replied. "You still didn't answer who you are! Stop it right there! How dare you attack innocent people! I am the pretty guardian. Protected by Mau, guardian of healing. Sailor Mau! In the name of Mau, I'll purrify you!"