True Intentions

Chapter 9
—————————
Mau would watch to see where he was taking her. "Put me down! I can walk just fine!" She yelled at him as she noticed he was ignoring her. He took her back to her room as he placed her back on her bed. "You shall stay here and I will bring you food to eat." Ramesses stated as he walked away. "I'm not hungry!" She said stubbornly. He stopped walking and looked back at her. "Don't be reckless and foolish." He opened the door and walked away. Mau glared as he walked out and then sighed as she missed her siblings and Simon as she sat there holding her ankle that was hurt, trying not to cry.. "Why did this happen anyways..?" Mau looked around as she didn't understand what was going on. He seems like he is nice but he's so cruel at the same time.

She imagined him carrying her like a princess as she blushed a little and shook her head. "He's my enemy.. I don't need to be acting this way, I need to get out of here.. but I won't get far with this sprain.." She thought, she laid back and thought of what to do. Few minutes later she was asleep. She had a dream about being with her sisters and seeing Simon as it was a very pleasant dream, it felt so real to her. Suddenly enough she woke up, the room was lit with a candle and Ramesses was sitting on the bed next to her. Mau sat up quickly and scooted away. "W-What are you doing here!?" Mau glared at him and was on the defensive.

Ramesses pointed at the food. "I brought you food, now eat." He demanded. "I told you I wasn't hungry!" She yelled. "Suit yourself. I'll leave it here if you change your mind." He said as he began to walk away. Mau watched him walk away and leave the room. "I don't get it.. I'm so confused. He's my enemy right? I'm his prisoner.. so why is he treating me like I'm royalty.. even though I know I am but.." She looked at the food he had brought. The meal was fried fish, fruit like grapes and apples and some vegetables and a drink that smelt like tea. She looked at the door and looked back at the food and made a noise of frustration as she grabbed the plate and began to eat. Her eyes widened as she could tell this was top quality food. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Maybe I was wrong.." She said feeling guilty.

Ramesses walked into a chamber as he smirked. He walked over to this stone tablet, it was bigger than he was, a little bit damaged. "According to this, there are two treasures that remain. Eye of Ra as well as the Pyramid Crystal. Once I collect those treasures, I will rule this Ra star system then no one will stop me!" He laughed hysterically and the Chaos glowed around his body. "This girl is the key. I have a great feeling and she will be mine.." He remained smirking, putting his hand on the tablet.

Mau finished her meal and then rubbed her tummy. She put the empty plate and the empty drink cup on the table beside her. The moon started to glow into her room as she looked at it. "I wonder if they are looking at the moon too.. Hathor.. Sehkmet.. Simon.. Please find me soon." She said as she looked at her swollen red ankle and sighed.

Simon was in a panic and mad at himself for letting this happen. Sehkmet and Hathor were both upset as they felt like this was their fault. The Royal Knights searched the place all over. Even Isis, Hathor's Aunt, was looking for her. "We've looked everywhere.. and the pyramid doesn't have any way out but two ways.. she's not where she should have landed.. where could she be?" Isis questioned. Simon punched his fist on the pyramid's wall out of frustration. The Knights had returned and Simon looked over. "Sir, we're sad to inform you that we could not find her, but we did find traces of where she might have landed when she fell down and there were footsteps, they didn't seem to be hers. Simon was shocked. "D*mnit!! So she's been kidnapped.." He was even more frustrated and tried to think who could have done this. He knew one thing though. He had to find her no matter what.

everal days have passed since I've been here. In a way I'm still really scared but then again I've been treated pretty well. I slightly started to walk a little more but not over do it. I think what bothers me the most is the spooky aura that lingers in this palace, it's been giving me chills down my spine. I came across a beautiful room I loved. For some reason it's the purest room in the whole entire palace. I never seem to understand that. It had a beautiful pond with a lotus and the room was white all over. Even as dark and gloomy as it was outside it didn't affect the beauty of the plants inside. Sometimes I would take a book and I would read it. I never see him come into this room. Is there a reason why? She twitched her ears and swayed her tail as she was so into the book she was reading. A romance story, about a prince who fell in love with a commoner.

Closing the book and sighed. Ramesses standing outside the door as he leaned against the wall. He smirked and walked away as he went to his usual spot playing his usual game of senet. Mau got up and slowly walked around again. She saw him playing his usual game he does every day. "He must really love that game.. it's almost a ritual as much as he plays it alone." She mumbled to herself. He looked up and saw her. He motioned her to come over as she slowly did and sat down on the other side of the table. He was playing senet as she watched him. He played as if he was fighting a war.

She thought about asking him questions at least. "Hey.. uh.. can I ask you some things?" She asked him. He then took his attention off his game. "What do you wish to know?" Ramesses asked her as he put his full attention on her. "Why am I here?" Mau asked him. He looked at her and grinned. "You are here because I took you from that cave and brought you here." He replied. "Were you the one that summoned those Youma there?" She asked him. "Yes, those Youma are mine.." He grinned. "So then you must have my sister's heirloom!" She stood up from the seat. "Ah yes, I have the eye of Horus, it was a great find after all." She looked angry. "Give it back!" She demanded.

He looked at her and changed the subject. "Do you know anything about the Eye of Ra and pyramid crystal?" He asked her. "Eh?.. I mean I've heard stories about them but I don't know anything about them.." She replied. He stood up and walked towards her, Mau looking up at him confused. "What are you?—" She asked as she paused. "I looked through your memories and I question if you are lying to me." He replied. "I really don't know anything about it!" She yelled. He bent down to her height and leaned over towards her. "The gem on your sister's staff looks like the Eye of Ra.. is it?" He stared at her, grabbing some of her hair and gently playing with it. Mau blushed and turned her head. "I told you I don't know.. as far as I know it's always been there." She mumbled. He let go of her hair and stood back up as he walked back over and sat down. "Alright then. I'll just have to see for myself." He said sitting back down.

Mau looked at him curiously. "Why are you looking for these treasures? Why are they so important?" She asked him. "I need them so I can make the Ra star system mine.. and I feel like you are the key for me to achieve this goal." Mau looked shocked and started to shake. "He's only using me to take over the universe!?" She thought to herself then looked at him upset. "I'm not going to let you do that!" She said to him as she moved from her seat and she held up her brooch. "Mau Power Ignite!" She yelled but nothing happened.
She was still shocked and couldn't understand what was going on. He stood up and walked over towards her again and she would back up and she brushed up against the pillar as she ran out of room to move. He slammed his hand against it and looked down at her. "The eye of Horus is drawn to you, even though you aren't a kin to the owner of this pearl, why is that?" He asked. Mau looked at his arm and back at him. "I don't know.. I told you this.. as far as I knew the pearls were a fairytale.." She replied nervously.

Ramesses held her chin up as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Mau's eyes widened in shock as she blushed and pushed him away. "Don't touch me I said!" She yelled and then put her hand over her mouth. "My first kiss.." She thought to herself. Her heart was racing as she didn't know what to do.

Ramesses walked away from the area as Mau slid down as her legs slowly split before she landed on her butt on the ground. "How dare he.. I've gotta do something!" She thought as she was really upset. She kept calling out her transformation over and over again. Nothing happened. "Why.." She cried. "I've always been the weakest of my sisters.. Why can't I fight?" Mau said to herself as she suddenly remembered what Simon told her. "The power is locked deep inside, pray for inner strength and the Gods will hear you and give you strength."  Mau nodded and finally knew what to do as she put her hands together and begged Ra for the strength she needed to stop him. "Mau power ignite!" She called out once again.