A Brand New Life - Seth?! A Secret Sibling!

Six years have passed...

It was a nice beautiful day on Anubis. Queen Nefertari took a deep sigh as she looked out through the balcony feeling the breeze of the nice hot hair hitting her as she was thinking how much time had passed. Things were so quiet now, both Mau and Anubis were at peace. Nefertari, also known as the Queen of Mau, would spend a lot of time alone with the kids at the palace though some days she was so busy she didn't have time to play. Ramesses was always out searching, fighting, hunting. After all this time he never has given up trying to find this cure from his sister's curse. "Was there a cure? Will I die soon?" Queen Mau questioned. The Queen had just accepted that Isis's seal would break eventually and her life would be over. Queen Mau heard a noise suddenly at the door. "Hello?" Queen Mau questioned.

Aya opened the door as Anu came in running and giggling behind her. "You cannot just run in here Aya you know better!" Anu said. "Aya and Anu are our children. Anu is the first female princess of the planet Anubis since most of the lines were always princes. She looks so much like her Father, she has little of my features but I think it's only the feminine facial trait. She's also older than Aya, which Aya looks a lot like my Mother. So I have two children now and feel happy just like my Mother was.  Being a parent was really hard because I didn't get much experience or have much memory being the youngest child. Both me and Ramesses have done our best to keep them up with their studies. I can't always rely on Simon like I used to, it's time to grow up and mature now. Not that I don't think Simon would mind, after all he loves kids." Queen Mau thought and turned her attention to them.

"Good morning sweethearts, it's time for us to eat breakfast isn't it?" Queen Mau stated. Both Anu and Aya nodded. "Yes, Mother." Anu said. "Alright then, let's head downstairs to the table." Queen Mau said. "What about Father? Is he gone again?" Anu asked. "Yes, sweetheart. Your Father is gone on another important mission, he will join us another time." Queen Mau said as they walked towards the dining hall. "Oh... okay." Anu said disappointed. Queen Mau looked kind of sad as she knew his absence really was starting to affect lives at home. "I'll ask him if he could take a vacation with us, how would you like that?" Queen Mau asked with a smile. "A vacation?! Oh yay!" Anu said excitedly. Aya was also happy and cheered. "Vacation! Vacation! Aya yelled. "Then it's settled." Queen Mau said as they finally reached the dining hall.

They opened the door to their shock, their Father sat right there. The girls ran over and hugged their Father. Nefertari smiled at Ramesses as she walked over beside him and the girls. "I didn't know you had returned." Queen Mau said. "I wanted to surprise you all. I finally dug up some decent information on the curse and I plan on getting it for you my wife." Ramesses replied. The children moved as Queen Mau and Ramesses kissed. "That's great news... but for now we need to spend time as a family... How about a vacation honey?" Queen Mau asked. Ramesses put his hand on her cheek and looked into his wife's eyes. "That would be an excellent idea." Ramesses replied. Anu and Aya cheered happily. Ramesses soon picked up a paper scroll and began to read it. Everyone started sitting down for breakfast as the maids passed out their foods. They prayed to the Gods and started eating.

An anonymous man appeared outside the skirts of Anubis castle. He had dark fleshed skin, black hair with red highlights, dog-like ears and golden yellow eyes. He was furious and angry. "It's time... My revenge will be soon and I will be King of this planet as I should have been. I'll get my revenge on you, Menmaatre Seti I... for everything you've done." and with those words, the man disappeared, leaving only a small swirl of sand in the air behind. A gust of wind and sand had hit the guard. "Strange weather today... Did I see something?..." The guard said as he looked around and shrugged. "I guess not." The guard said to himself. Another guard had his attention on the one. "Hey yo something wrong?" The other guard asked. "No no, I just had a gust of wind and some sand hit me, it's clear." The one guard replied. "Alright just checking." The other guard replied.