🥀32🥀

Jungkook's training was complete quick which was a good thing

"Welcome to your first mafia meeting, I wish I could say it's going to be an easy meeting, but I have a lot to discuss." Taehyung started.

The raven sat between Sunjin and Jimin, nodding a little as his boyfriend spoke.

This was all so new, but a little exciting at the same time. For some reason a random spark happened and it was like he was in a different mind set, it was really weird.

But it was also a good thing because he was going to need to be in this mindset sooner than he was ever going to think.

"For 10 years.. Red Moon and my family's mafia have been going back and fourth.. I called you in here 8 years ago to help me and I haven't gotten far at all."

"That's going to stop.. Today.." Tae said, there was a different look on him as well.

Everyone just listened as Taehyung talked, nodding as well.

The golden haired goal was to just surprise attack on their base and kill them all dead. He wants no one alive, it's been going on for way too long.

Attack them when they least expect it, but there was one issue...

Outside the mansion, Red Moon's Nadia was taking out the outside guards with her sniper, they were surprise attacking as well, but with the help of their allies.

They knew what Tae was letting happen and they weren't going to let it get any further..

They will not let there target get stronger and over power them.
_____
-Chrissy