🥀Epilouge🥀

Jungkooks life hasn't been the same for the past 10 years

Ever since he was saved by Taehyung, his husband, things have changed drastically... For the better.

He was apart of the biggest mafia in the world, a mother of, now, 3 kids (Jisung, Ari and Jiyoung) and married. Overall he was happy.

As of right now him and his husband were about to make the grand entrance to a party they were not invited to.

"This party is reserved for a private event.. Bullshit.." Taehyung said, shooting the sign.

Thankfully no one could hear their guns, they had silencers attached to them.

The reason Bangtan was even attending an event they didn't belong to is because the party hosts opened their mouths and started bullshit, even threatened them.

They weren't gonna let this fly, so they're gonna get them before things were even planned on the opposing side.

"Ready when you are Boss." Sujin said into her earpiece, hooking herself to a harness and tight rope.

Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Sunjin and Hoseok were on the roof. All of them attached to a harness and tight rope.

They were waiting on commands from their bosses and as soon as they get the go ahead they were going to enter like the SWAT.

"We just entered the front, we will tell you when the elevator opens to the last floor." Jungkook replied, following Taehyung.

"Excuse me you can't be-" The raven shot his gun, killing the guard. "I can be where I want." He said.

The two made their way to the elevator, taking out any guards in their way.

There was an issue though, when the two got into the elevator and pressed the very top floor. The door kept stopping and opening on each floor.

Every-time the door opened, there was a group of guards waiting for them. Thankfully the two were very prepared.

"What's taking you guys so long?? I get elevator rides are long, especially to the 30th floor, but come on." Jimin complained.

"Guards were alerted, killing them on each floor.. Feels like they're prepared." Taehyung said, shooting guards as the door opened.

"How could you two be heard you both have silencers on correct?" Namjoon asked.

"Duh." Jungkook said, reaching over with his foot to push the 'door close' button. "Do you think we're dumb?" He added.

Namjoon just looked at the others, who looked over at him. "Don't answer that." Jin said.

It's not that the two were stupid, it's that they get a little too excited and can be forgetful, it's happened a few times, which almost ruined plans, but clearly everyone is clearly alive and ok.