5

There is an indoor beach an hour away from us. Do you want to go?" Ben asked Miranda.

"Uh sure I would love too. I think Pru would really like that and the boys."

Miranda got up and got Pru ready. She ordered subs and things so they could pack a picnic.

"Aren't you the cutest?" Miranda chimed looking at her Moana themed bathing suit. It was a onesie and Miranda put her in tan pants and sandals. Her hair was in two pony tails and she insisted to put shades on even though Miranda told her it was in-door. Miranda had on a sundress with and her black bathing suit was underneath and she put a jacket on.

She brushed her hair up into a ponytail and left a bang.

Miranda sat up front in the passage seat as he drove. They had music playing. Tuck and Joey were on their phones with their ear buds in and Pru was deep into her tablet.

Ben absent-mindedly placed his hand on her thigh and Miranda looked down at his hand, blowing out a breath and biting her lip.

He rubbed his thumb across casually and Miranda looked over at him over her eyelashes. "Benjamin stop." Miranda whined

"What? Oh" Ben said looking over at his hand and he squeezed her thigh biting his lip.

"See now you playing." Miranda remarked throwing his hand off playfully.

Ben chuckled and put his hand on the stirring wheel. "I'm sorry truly. I think that's just an old habit."

"I have something serious I want to talk to you about" Ben said and looked into the mirror to make sure the kids were still occupied.

"Yeah?" Miranda questioned.

"Uh I was getting coffee the other day and I met this woman. We talked for a little bit and she asked me if I want to get lunch with her and left her number...do you think that's to premature to pursue that after everything going on with Pru or the boys would be angry?”

Miranda thought her heart would fall into her stomach. Or her ears would bleed as if he was scratching his nails on a chalk board with the words that came out of his mouth.

She didn't want him to see anyone but that was wrong because he was going to be a single man and they weren't together. She needed to be mature about this no matter how much she felt like breaking down.

She cleared her throat and blinked back her tears masking her hurt. "I think that once we meet with the guardian ad litem this week coming that we will be giving custody of Pru. I just have a feeling. You haven't went out on a date with her yet, so it's not serious and won't be for a while. The boys will be fine because they won't know about her until it's serious and same goes for Pru." Miranda advised and Ben nodded.

"Thank you." Ben praised thinking.

"No problem." Miranda replied and she reached and cut the music up more.

Ben pulled up to the beach and Miranda got out along with everyone else. She looked around at all the people who were there in the winter time and she smiled. It was a smart idea to build an indoor beach and open it for off seasons.

"Come on baby girl." Miranda smiled as she unbuckled her seat belt and helped her down.

Ben grabbed their beach bag and she watched as Tuck and Joey threw their towels across their shoulders.

Ben walked inside beside Miranda and they walked to the sign in desk, because it was a building you had to reserve your spot and check in so they could count off and make sure they don't go over capacity.