9

"Hey, can you just come inside to get her? The door is open." Miranda asked on speaker phone as she slid her feet in her heels.

"Yeah." He responded getting out the car.

Ben opened the front door and walked inside. "Hey." Ben called out.

"Hey, she's in her room." Miranda replied.

Ben walked to the back of the house walking pass Miranda's door that was open. He peered inside and bit his lip. Miranda was bent over fixing the straps to her shoes. Ben shook his head to cleared his thoughts of her. Why was that woman like candy? He thought to himself.

Ben kept walking to Pru's room and he pushed the door open. He looked at Pru who was sitting crisscrossed applesauce on her bed watching TV.

"Hey cupcake."

"Ben!" Pru smiled getting off the bed to hug him.

"Hey you ready to go?" Ben questioned grabbing her bag.

He cut the TV off in her room before reaching for her hand.

Ben walked out of the room with Pru and Miranda came out of her room at the same time.

"Where are you going?" Ben couldn't help but question.

"Out." Miranda replied walking down the hall way.

"Out...like out where?"

"Out and it doesn't require and interrogation Benjamin."

"You're wearing heels again...my heels." Ben acknowledged looking at her cherry red toes and his eyes traveled up her leg.

Miranda thought about his my heels comment and it was enough to make her blush more than the blush she had on. They did some things in those heels. She lost circulation in her legs for how long her feet where up in the air as he gripped her ankles and pounded into her, sending her into an oblivion.

"Well, me and these heels are marking on new territory."

"You look pretty Randa." Pru smiled touching her dress.

"Oh thank you honey." Miranda smiled kissing her forehead and nose.

"I will see you this weekend baby girl...Oh Ben I have a....something to do on Saturday night the 23rd . Do you think you could keep her for a few hours....well shoot I don't know if it will be a few hours...can you just keep her that night?" Miranda asked remembering that her and Richard decided to go see a 3 hour play and get dinner. They were trying to work on their friendship again.

"Okay." Ben replied staring her up and down. He figured she was going on another "date." With the guy she was going out with tonight and it made him grit his teeth. He wanted to throw something petty her way, the jealousy rising in him but he decided against it.

Those heels marking on new territory really threw his mind for a loop. They were His heels. He fucked her so good in those heels. They should be put on a shelf in her own honorary hall of fame...titled Benjamin's heels.

Ben shook his head and tried to clear his thoughts. This wasn't right.

"I hope you have a good night." Ben told her rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you. I haven't did this in such a long time but I hope I will." Miranda replied handing him Pru's jacket.

"You've been angry for weeks." Ben told Adrian, now over it.