❀ - First Collab (Shxtou)

hi hi! your lovely author here! Before i start writing this i just wanted to take a minute to let u guys know that i dont post often due to school and work

hi hi! your lovely author here! Before i start writing this i just wanted to take a minute to let u guys know that i dont post often due to school and work... but i do try to post dw...

_________________________

Loading...

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%

██████████

Y/n rubbed her tired eyes as she awakened to the sound of her phone going off over and over again. She wanted to cover her ears and go back to sleep. The violently buzzing phone told her otherwise. She tilted her head, wondering what was so important that she needed to be spammed about.

She lifted the phone and lightly pressed the power button. There she saw hundreds, maybe thousands, of notifications from twitter. 

"What is this all about?" Y/n thought to herself. "I haven't even posted on twitter yet today..."

Y/n propped herself up on her bed with her elbows as she opened twitter. Going through her notifications was a hassle. Yes, she was a VTuber but she never thought she was this worthy of attention. 

Y/n scrolled through her notifications realizing she had been tagged by hundreds of people. She went to see what the commotion was all about. She was being tagged by fans in a tweet Shoto has posted hours ago. She scrolled up to see what her favorite VTuber had tweeted that was so important. As she read his tweet she practically threw her phone across the room.

The tweet read:

"Do you guys know if @y/n accepts collab requests?"

Y/n closed her eyes. She clenched her fists and rubbed eyes. she shook her head as she opened her eyes to look back at the screen. It wasn't a dream, that's for sure. She hovered her finger over the comment button. Y/n had no idea how to reply to this. She lightly tapped the comment button and slowly typed a response.

Y/n responded:

"I do accept collabs!"

She quickly tapped the send button and threw her phone. Y/n squealed as she plopped down on her back. The soft bed embraced her as she gathered her thoughts. Laying there, she closed her eyes. Ultimately falling back asleep. Y/n's phone buzzed again and she shot up from her nap. She groaned as she grabbed her phone. On the screen showed another notification specifically from Shoto this time. Y/n slapped her hand over her mouth in shock. She opened twitter with shaking hands.

2 DM's from @ Shxtou:

"Hey y/n! You seem pretty cool. Since you are open to collab requests, I was wondering if you wanted to collab with me sometime this week"

"You can pick the game as well, if you'd like"

Y/n was IN. SHOCK. She was shocked before by him interacting with her but now she was being invited to do a collab!? Y/n shook her head with her eyes closed, hoping that it might just be a dream. A really... detailed... dream. If she didn't know what to say to the tweet she had NO IDEA what to say to the DM from Shoto. She sat there staring at her phone screen as if something was going to happen.

Y/n started involuntarily typing. She had no idea what to say yet she was replying to Shoto's message without even thinking.

Y/n responded:

"OMG thanks so much!! It's such an honor to get a collab request from a cool VTuber like you! I would love to plan a collab with you. Were there any games you had in mind?"

She squeaked and tossed her phone to the foot of her bed. She covered her eyes with her hands when she saw that Shoto had read her message and started typing. Then he stopped typing. Y/n looked over at her phone and couldn't help but feel disappointed. Did she scare him off already? She turned off all of her notifications except for twitter in case Shoto decide to DM her again.

Y/n went about her day as usual. She had kind of given up on checking her phone at this point. With no stream scheduled for today, all she could do was sit around and be lazy or actually study for exams. Although she had no interest in studying, she did so anyways.

It was around 10 pm when Y/n heard her phone buzz. She jumped from her seat at her desk where she had almost fallen asleep. She quickly fumbled for her phone. When she reached it, with shaking hands, she went to check twitter. Shoto had finally replied.

Shoto: "Haha thanks. I didn't really have any specific games in mind, that's why I asked you lol"

Y/N: "Holy shit your message scared me haha"

Shoto: "That was the plan😈"

Y/N: "You bitch"

Shoto: "That's me!"

Y/n laid her phone on her stomach. Her heart was beating out of her chest and her face was burning red. She had never imagined being friends with her favorite VTuber.

Right! She needed to ask when he was free to collab.

Y/N: "So when are you free to collab?"

Shoto: "As of right now, my whole week is free"

Y/N: "Great! I'm free tomorrow at noon. Does that work for you?"

Tomorrow was Monday. Usually y/n didn't have plans for Mondays so she would often do 'just chatting' streams on Monday. It was kind of like a break to start off a new week for her. 

Shoto: "I'll put it on my stream schedule now"

The h/c haired girl squealed with excitement. She still couldn't believe that she wasn't dreaming. She had tried calming herself but it was nearly impossible. 

Y/n had decided to get a decent amount of sleep so she wouldn't be too tired to collab with Shoto tomorrow. 

_________________________

PART TWO COMING SOON