✿ - Yugo Comfort

Request by @whyamihereTvT

MY FIRST REQUEST AAAAAA Thank you for the request! I tried my best with this request so im sorry if the chapter is too short or if you don't like it. 

Also thank you so much for 900 reads! Thats almost 1000 holy shit. Im so happy so many of you read this. Maybe im even a bit embarrassed so many of you read this 😭 Anyways, thanks for the love and support! ill do my best to keep writing this 

{Chapter Contains: yugo fluff... thats it}

________________________

Y/n sighed as they walked on the sidewalk on their way home. They had had a tiring day of work and were really to fall asleep as soon as they stepped foot in the house. 

They looked down at their feet as they dragged their feet across the dimly lit pavement. The street lights didn't do much to help y/n see at night. They were quite old and nobody had changed the lights in years. 

Y/n approached their house seeing the lights on. They tilted their head in confusion. They don't remember inviting anyone over. Although, they remembered that Yugo was usually at their house. Knowing that seemed to calm their nerves a bit.

Y/n reached into their pocket for their house key. The key jingled as they unlocked their door. Once they opened the door, they could tell that Yugo was in fact at their house. They gave a relieved sigh and shut the front door behind their self. 

They entered the room where they could hear Yugo singing along to a Hatsune Miku song. Like always. When Y/n saw him, he had his headphones on and he was using his phone as a microphone. He was laying on his back on the bed kicking his legs in the air as he sang. When he noticed y/n standing at the door frame he quickly sat up and yanked his headphones off his head. His face flushed red. 

"Yo! S-sorry if I was being too loud.." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Y/n just laughed at him.

"Ah don't worry. I just got home from work anyways." Y/n replied. 

Yugo got up from the bed and walked over to Y/n. "Was work okay today?" He asked as he put his arm around y/n. Y/n gave a sigh and leaned their head on Yugo's shoulder.

"Well..." They started. "Work was tiring and bothersome as usual." They fiddled with their fingers as they tried to explain. 

The blue haired boy looked at y/n and pondered for a while before grabbing them by the arm and telling them to sit down on their bed. "Here." He said as he placed his headphones onto y/n's head. 

(A/N im having such a hard time writing this because i'm so tired and i have writer's block. I apologize if this chapter is bad)

Y/n put one hand up to the headphones. Yugo grabbed his phone and put on y/n's favorite music. Then he laid next to Y/n on the bed, resting his head on their shoulder. 

Y/n smiled and thanked Yugo. He seemed so calm unlike when y/n first came home. He was so cute when he was resting. Y/n often called Yugo cute but he always denied it. They didn't understand why he would deny it but that didn't really matter. His calm face made Y/n smile even if he denied being cute. 

Yugo suddenly hugged y/n around the waist, making them jump. They weren't expecting him to hug them so suddenly. 

"Ah sorry Y/n~ I didn't mean to startle you." He said, reassuring them. Y/n just patted Yugo's head and smiled. Yugo went back to hugging y/n and resting calmly. 

Y/n listened to their music while they cuddled with Yugo. They felt way calmer than they had earlier. Work made Y/n stressed and overwhelmed. Work was a handful but Yugo always seemed to make Y/n feel better. Coming home to see Yugo was Y/n's favorite part of the day.

The blue haired boy noticed Y/n staring at him and looked up at them. Yugo tilted his head in confusion. Y/n shook their head as their cheeks flushed red. They tried covering their face with one of their hands. Yugo just laughed at them and went back to resting on Y/n's shoulder.

After a while, Y/n fell asleep. Yugo slowly got up, careful not to wake y/n. He covered them with a blanket and kissed their forehead. He carefully lifted the headphones off of their head. They might hurt their head if they sleep with headphones on. 

Yugo exited the room, careful not to make any noise as he left. He turned off the light and shut the door allowing Y/n to sleep for the night. ♡

♡♡♡

(A/N Im so sorry this chapter was shorter than most. I honestly had no idea how to make the chapter longer without getting off topic.)