Chapter 9 - The Truth Behind The Curtains

It is now morning and the Myths have now decided to travel by car to the Bismarck residence. Kiara was looking outside the window the whole time. Gura was just fast asleep. Ina was busy reading her book that she found back at the hotel. And Calli, she is getting a little impatient.

Calli: "How much longer?"

Amelia: "Well if Kiara is correct, we shouldn't be too far away."

Calli: "I feel like this is the tenth time you said that detective."

Kiara: "Oh come on Calli. At least cut her some slack, remember, I am the GSP!"

Amelia: "Kiara, I think you mean GPS."

Ina: "Yep. She meant GPS."

Kiara: "Oh really!? I thought it was GSP."

Amelia: "For you to remember that, remember the S would stand for System. In most of our vocabulary, we put system at the end of what system we are talking about."

Kiara: "Oh~ That makes sense!"

Calli: "Guys, I think I see the place."

Everyone except Gura, since she is asleep still, looked outside the window to see the Bismarck residence. Amelia parked the car and walked up to the gate since it is protected by a wall. Amelia approached and pressed on the buzzer. She waited patiently until a voice came through.

???: "Excuse me, sorry for taking a little while, who are you?"

Amelia: "Hey there. I think it would be better to explain if my friends and I are inside."

???: "I am sorry, but I cannot let you in unless we get a good reason."

Kiara then walked up.

Kiara: "Hey there Fraulin Bismarck!"

???: "Kiara? Is that you?"

Kiara: "Yes it is! Mind if we come in and we can have a friendly chat?"

???: "Ah.. Yes, of course."

The gates then open. Amelia was surprised but then she thought about it further and should have seen it coming. They got the car inside and parked it. The entrance to the residence, which is pretty much considered as like a mansion, has a fountain which had the statue of the late Hans Bismarck II. Though the front lawns were spectacular, showing that they are rich. Calli managed to wake Gura up and they start walking to the front door. But while the others are admiring the white marble of a place, Calli was having a bad feeling. Calli was sensing a presence coming off of the place, which felt all too familiar. 

Once they arrived to the front door, Amelia knocked on it. Eventually someone opened the door, which is the butler to the family. His neat jet black hair combed to the side, seeming to be in his thirties. 

Butler: "Hello. Welcome to the Bismarck Estate. How can I help you?"

Amelia: "We are here to see the family themselves. Can we come in?"

Butler: "Well..."

???: "No need Stefan."

The voice came from a woman who appears to be in her late forties, her blonde hair flowing elegantly down to her back. Her eyes being that of a purple. She was walking down the stairs.

Kiara: "Hi there Fraulin Bismarck!"

???: "Wow Kiara, you look more gorgeous since the last time we met. How long has it been?"