Chapter 15 - The Sinking Acceptance

The police came and took Hans away, everyone was watching as the police was holding him back. William tells them to wait for a moment before putting him in the vehicle.

William: "Father.... Why did you do this to us? Your own family..."

Hans: "As if I would answer to you! You pointless vessel!

Hans tried to lash at him but was held back and put into the back seat. 

Officer: "I apologize sir. We won't let him do this again, rest assured."

William sighed.

William: "I understand officer. Please do enjoy your day further."

The officer tipped his cap and got into the vehicle and left the premises. Amelia walked up to William and stood next to him. She crossed her arms.

Amelia: "Can I just say how much of a dick he was?"

Amelia was grinning while saying this, though there was a bit of seriousness in there. 

William: "Yeah..."

William still sounded defeated and Amelia noticed this.

Amelia: "So how you holding up?"

William: "A lot to process. Are we heading back soon?"

Amelia: "That is the intension since we found who we were looking for."

William: "I don't want to be here anymore."

William then just walks away. Amelia could tell that he was not in a good mood at all. Leora then walked up to Amelia.

Leora: "You leaving soon?"

Amelia: "Yep."

Leora: "Can I ask you something?"

Amelia: "What is it?"

Leora: "What was my son like, before you took care of him I mean..."

Amelia: "He had a lot going on. He was on his breaking point as well from the state I saw his original place was in. He got fired and he became happier when he started working for me. Well not for me, with me at least."

Leora: "I see.... Then from now on, can you five take care of him?"

Amelia raised an eyebrow, curious on what she is implying.

Leora: "I know what you are thinking.... I failed as a mother... I am just hoping that you all can care for him, better than I ever could..."

Amelia tipped her cap.

Amelia: "It will be an honour Leora."

Leora was confused by what she was saying.

Amelia: "We will keep an eye on him from now on, after all, the others like him so it will be no issue."

Kiara then came by with Calli.

Kiara: "Frau Bismarck! How ya feeling? Since he is back of course."

Leora smiled gently.

Leora: "It makes me happy to see him back. But I don't deserve to be his mother..."

Calli could tell that she is feeling guilty. 

Calli: "What are you going to do now?"

Leora: "I am going to stay here and fix the mistakes that my husband has done, especially with the damage he has caused for you all."