i. It Starts Here

It Starts Here
(beck, 2022-23)

ABOUT

ABOUT

Felix Vuong meets Ares Sanchez when they're both eight years old. At thirty-one, they're still in it together.

They love each other for twenty-three years. 

CONTENT  + (POSSIBLE) TRIGGER WARNINGS

In the story, lung cancer and cancer treatment is heavily discussed. It's not a reoccurring theme except for the later chapters, but in case it can be triggering for some of you, I wanted to put it as a warning here (when we get to those chapters, I will make sure to put it in as a warning dw).

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fictional and therefore unrelated to any real human beings, places, businesses etc. Real people will only be mentioned when the characters talk about artists, bands and shows they listen to and watch.

There's a lot of my characters with identities that I don't share, such as: Latino, Asian, mixed-race, transgender, Muslim and so on. I did my best trying to do these characters justice, but if any of you who share these identities with them see anything that seems completely out of place, don't be afraid to tell me in the comments or send me a DM. Thank you :)

SOUNDTRACK

i made a playlist, y'all 🥺👉👈

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7nxkBEWtc0ujV9HlpZrWCt

AURTHOR'S NOTE

you're telling me there are no faceclaims???? who wrote this???? make it make sense

hello, i am back and here i'm giving you this wreck of pure, teeth-rotting fluff (except those two chapters, you'll understand soon). nothing really needs to be said except i fucked up the typical school system a little bit along with their ages, but you don't need to know that so if you notice it later, no you didn't.

it's coming soon because i am still in the process of editing. don't rush me, i will cry. i am also not a so called english native speaker so my grammar will be fucked up, but be nice because, again, i will cry. 

basically i wrote down one scene about someone being really sad and then, voila, this is what i ended with. now you guys get to enjoy it. i hope :)

all in all, i've been sitting on this for a long time and i've been really excited for people to read it. yay.

also, like, don't copy my work. thanks *peace sign*

started: 21.01.22
finished: 10.06.23