005

June 24, 1995 Stockholm, Sweden
NICKs POV

as we got out the airplane we went to get our luggages, and exit.

We stopped at the exit though so Lou could explain what we'd be doing the entire time were here, after explaining to us the schedule he told Kevin and Howie some of the other important details.

Because of Howie and Kevin being the eldest they were usually in charge hence why they were told the important details.

"Oh I almost forgot for the hotel you will be put in pairs, don't worry about the rooms they're bigger than the normal ones it was a better deal so I decided to just put you in pairs" Lou explained.

"Ok, and what are the pairs do we choose or?" I ask

"oh you can choose of course, just no funny buisness" Lou's warns sternly eyeing me and Sage. Great now even Lou thinks something is going on with both of us.

I mean there is, but I don't necessarily like the idea of people nagging us about it left and right.

We then finally get into the car and drive to our hotel, once we get there we wait in the lounge as Lou talks to the front desk person getting our key cards.

"Ok so who is going with who?" Kevin asks, I look at sage and she looks at me too, well thats settled for both of us.

"Sage and nick are obviously gonna share a room, I'll share with you and AJ and Howie can share a room" says Brian.

"Ok then that wasn't hard, sage. Nick. Please keep in mind that you are both minors. Also note that me, Brian, Howie or AJ don't need to be hearing real life porn, thank you very much" Kevin says sternly.

"Theres nothing going on between us!" I roll my eyes, my cheeks red from what Kevin said a while ago.

"Uh huh yea well then we'll just keep annoying both of you until you finally tell the truth" Brian grins.

"Ok fine! There is something ok, happy?" Sage exclaims as she crosses her arms frowning.

"I KNEW IT! AJ you owe me 10 bucks" Brian opens his empty hand.

"You guys are fuckin idiots" sage says laughing a little.

"Language sage just because you have a boyfriend your all big girl sage" Howie warns.

"What were not together, hes not my boyfriend yet" sage raises her eyebrow.

"Ha! You owe me 10 bucks Brian, i told ya' they're fuck buddies" AJ smirked at Brian.

"WHAT? WERE NOT FUCK BUDDIES!" Nick quickly says shutting down any weird theories.

"Then who the fuck did I hear moaning that one night.." AJ trails off.

Kevin's face goes red and immediately I spot it "OH MY GOD KEVIN HAS A FUCK BUDDY!" I laughed.

"no were not fuck buddies!" Kevin rolls his eyes "immature little imbeciles" he mutters.

"Ok well then what the fuck are you guys" Howie raises an eyebrow towards me and sage.

"In between friends and dating, so more than friends but not officially together I guess you could say" sage explains.

They all make noises of realization "so no fuck buddies?" AJ asks "no AJ, no fuck buddies"

"Damn it, could've used those 10 dollars on McDonalds" he walks away, me and sage just look at each other and burst out laughing for no particular reason.

Lou comes back with the key cards and we tell him whos paired with who.

"Ok, well make sure nothing happens in those rooms yea? PG 13 — wait wheres AJ?" Lou asks realizing AJ wasn't here.

"Fuck buddy maybe?" I conclude shrugging we all laugh as Lou just looks at us weirdly.

"Ok well just give him his key card yea?" Lou reminds "yes sir" howie says as he gets the key card thats supposedly AJ's.

We then go into our rooms, it was bigger than others we'd been in.

"Woah" sage expresses as she walks in "oh my god theres cereal!" I exclaim as I see cereal on the table.

"Really nick, we've got a big hotel room and youre excited because of the cereal" sage makes fun of me.

"Hey! Cereal taste good ok? Stop making fun of me!" I pout.

"I'm kidding, its adorable your like a little child" she pinches my cheek.

"I'm not a child too!" I cross my arms "yes you are" I just roll my eyes in response a smile playing on my face.

"Ok well can we sleep, I'm still exhausted from the flight and telling the others were not fuck buddies" she walks to the bed.

"Well you know we could consider.."

"No fucking way, no way nick carter." She says in a stern voice "it was worth a shot" I shrug as I go and cuddle up next to her.

"I love you sage, and I really do hope I don't fuck things up you know. I really do enjoy and appreciate your company" I stare into her eyes brushing hair away from her face.

"I love you too nick, more than you can imagine" she pecks my lips.

"You know the first time i saw you, I thought and still think you are the prettiest girl on the planet and I planned our whole life together if we did end up together, I told Kevin and when he did become your legal guardian he got all over protective saying he'd kill me if I messed up" I remembered.

"Really?" Sage laughed.

"Mhmm" I hummed in response smiling like an idiot, our faces weren't far from each other, they were inches close in fact.

"I'm happy we agreed to this you know, I've got no regrets even if it's just been a few days" sage smiles even wider.

"Me too" I kissed her nose, both of us falling asleep after a while a smile on both our faces and our bodies entangled in the sheets.

─── ⌗ end chapter ✎*ೃ˚

a/n: sweet lil chapter 😋