Chapter 5

Well this sucks. For the past week I've been in a "holding cell" until my aunt comes to get me. They SAID that they contacted my aunt, but I'm pretty sure that if they actually had, she would have been here by now. I mean, come on, we're the only family left.
I was so close. I was twisting the handle...and that stupid (but hot) cop took me HERE. I WAS ABOUT TO FIND EVERYTHING AND ITS RUINED BECAUSE OF A HOT COP. I knew what was behind that door, and it wasn't my parents room. I remember a few years ago, my parents put me to bed, but I couldn't sleep, so I walked over to their room. I turned the corner and saw my parents sneak out of their room, careful not to make any noise, and go into the "storage room". The next day, when I was all alone, I went into the "storage room" and saw a nice bed and bathroom. It wasn't a storage room at all. It was my parents REAL room. I've always thought it was a guest room, and they were just freshening up or something, but it wasn't. And if that was their real room, then their "bedroom" was a hideout or something. But if their fake bedroom was their hideout or whatever, then why did my mom use her last few moments to crawl into the wine cellar? And why is my brother missing? And how does this have anything to do with snipers? "GO TO SLEEP" someone shouts and the room goes black. "HEY!! I WAS THINKING!!" I yell, knowing that they're watching me right now. "WELL THINK IN THE DARK!!" the voice pauses "ALSO GO TO SLEEP!!" Ugh, here we go again.