Chapter 11

My hand won't stop bleeding. I'm so lightheaded right now ughhh. I'm so dizzy. But I can't pass out. I must stay awake and get out of here. I may get killed if I pass out. Keep your eyes open Beverley. I keep my eyes open, but my vision is getting blurry. Next thing I know I'm on the ground.

I wake up and feel better actually. I look down at my hand, and there's stitches. I guess the sniper can be handy after all. It still kinda aches tho. I have to get out of here. I go through my items. Time to test these bad boys out. I grab the sword first, careful not to slice anything open this time, and hit the wall. It slices my wallpaper open, but reveals the steal barrier surrounding my room. I tear off the rest of the wallpaper and keep trying to hit the wall with the sword. It makes a few dents, but nothing big enough to get out. Next I get out the pen. I point it at the wall and shoot the laser. The laser shot a hole straight through the wall! It works!! I keep shooting for about an hour and get a reasonable sized whole for me. Then I scream and pack my items up, I'm getting out of here.

I'm running down the hall, leaping for joy, and then I realize that my escape was too easy. He would never let me escape just like that. So I grab the knife (carefully) and open it. Self-defense mode ON. I keep walking and walking and walking and walking, but this hall almost never ends. I start sprinting down the hall and around 40 minutes later, I'm tired, and still in the same hall. It never ends. Then I hear a bark. A low, loud, bark. It's coming from probably 1 mile away forward. Then another bark, then another. 3 barks = 3 dogs. 3 dogs = trouble. Especially since the barks are getting closer and closer. I can't turn around now though. I might get trapped in my "bedroom" again. I rummage through my bag and grab the sword. Then I run full charge toward the dogs.