Chapter 3

"How did she get shot? Did you see it happen? What happened to your brother?" Are the 3 most asked questions people have asked me. Apparently, my mom was shot and tried to crawl into the wine cellar? She is dead, and my brother is missing. I'm trying to figure out what happened. Our detective is a retard. "How was she shot? Who shot her? Why is everyone being shot down in my family? Why did she go to the wine cellar?" Are the 4 most asked questions I have asked myself. There is no trace of any human activity that was in our house at 5:00. Which was the time my mom was shot. Pretty specific huh? We'll come back to that later. Now, if there was no human activity in the house, it was a sniper. A sniper. Wow. And the detective couldn't figure that out? Wait. If it was a sniper, what happened to my brother? Ughhhhhh I hate this. Why me? What did I do? I have to see what happened. I have to go to the wine cellar. Whatever happened, the wine cellar had something to do with it. No wonder we weren't allowed in it. 1 problem. The wine cellar is in my house, and my house is restricted area for investigation. Which means I have to do something I have never had to do before. I need to sneak into my house.