Chapter 9

WHERE IS THAT ITEM. I HAVE 1 ITEM LEFT AND IM GOING TO EXPLODE IF I DONT FIND IT. I got another note saying that he is no longer feeding me, and actually only hid 9 items at first. He also said that he just hid the 10th item and it may or may not help my hunger. I'm starving. Oh! And btw I found 5 more items. Here's a list.

Items
1. Dynamite?¿
2. Fire gun
3. Sword
4. Pen
5. Water
6. Flip phone
7. Rock
8. Candle
9. A retractable knife that I do not know how to open.

My luck right ^
Well I've been looking for the 10th item for 3 days. I'm so hungry. Ughhhhh...AHHHHHH. Everything just went dark. I can't see anything. I reach into the box that has my items in it. Uhhh where is it? I'm trying to feel it out. I can't find it. I try for a few minutes and I finally feel it. The candle. How do I light it though? Shoot. SHOOT!!! The fire gun! I'm reaching around and I find it almost immediately. I pull the trigger and light the candle. I put the gun back into the box and look around. I check my dressers, my filing cabinets, my desks, under my bed...wait. Filing cabinets? Have those been there the entire time? There's 2 of them. I open the first one and it's actually more of a locker. It has a basket in it. A picnic basket. I quickly open the basket and there's bread, turkey, pizza, burgers, and mac 'n cheese. I'll ignore the mac 'n cheese for now. I dig in and about 45 minutes later I realize there's another cabinet. I almost forgot. I try to open it like a locker as well, but this one is actually a cabinet. I open the first shelf and it has files in it. I open the second, and it does too. And the third. This is actually a filing cabinet, but of what? I go back to the first one and read the first file name. It says Andrew Frost. That's my great great great great great great great great great great grandpa. I look at the next. Anne Frost. That's my great (x10) grandma. These files have everything about my great (x10) grandma and grandpa. Including their deaths. Will died at 51 and Anne died at 53. Both shot. I look further in and all of them are my ancestors. All of them have been shot. All of the men have been shot 2 years before the women. I keep going to the 3rd cabinet and look. It has my mom and my aunt in the back. Then 1 more file. Whose file could that possibly be? My brother is still alive, for sure. I look at the name, and immediately feel dizzy. I look into the file and it has the newspaper about it and also has everything about that person. I think I'm going to pass out. The name on that file was mine.