Chapter 10

I first start out upon simple things, like social media. Whereupon some of my followers got the idea what I was doing and started this whole hashtag thing. Not a big deal at first, just a few hundred posts with thick with the hashtag, ANNAFOUNDATION, and usually underneath that, was a hashtag that read, CURECHOLERAKIDSWITHCANCERHELP pretty long hashtag if you ask me. In about a month I was on the news, I of course more my wig the whole time through. But within five interviews, by five different news channels, I decided I was going to take the wig off. When I was interviewed by another news Channel, I showed up with my nice shiny bald head. Which was recently shaved. After my mom had told me that my cancer had spread everywhere the doctors and tried almost everything. A palliative chemo was the first thing they tried, then radiation, then a few minor surgeries. All was in the time space of the month. The Dutch two men pretended to be nice, and feel sorry for me. What he doesn't know, however, is that, I didn't want his sympathy. I didn't want anyone's  sympathy. Sure I wanted them to be kind, not fake kind. But one things for sure, this cholera  foundation, I was going to make bigger and better.