Denial

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked Felix

We both just woke up, and I remembered what happened last night.

"I'm doing fine" he said

I felt relieved that he actually replied. I was worried that maybe he'd go back to ignoring me.

"Fun fact. Right before you passed out I was planning on giving you an apology" I said

"You were?" He asked me. His eyes lit up

"Yeah. I didn't want you to be mad at me anymore." I explained

"Oh" he said, and smiled.

He started blushing

HE STARTED BLUSHING

I couldn't control myself in that moment, so I went into the bathroom. It was for the best.

_____

Nothing special happened in the caf today. Nothing special happened in the first break either. All kinds of drama and thoughts were stuck in my head.
I kept thinking about last night. The way I got so scared when I saw Felix had dropped to the ground, and the way he smiled embarrassingly when he woke up.

There is no way I was attracted to him right? I mean, I've never ever liked a guy. My mind must be fucking with me or something..

But he was so.. attractive.

He walked past me a couple times today, and we made eye contact every time. He didn't ignore me, and he didn't look mad. My heart jumped a bit for every time our eyes met.
He was so cute.

Dinner was surprisingly great today. Pasta carbonara was always a hit. I ate three portions with no guilt whatsoever. I don't think a minute went by though, without me looking over at Felix's table.

I never thought I would say this but, I kinda hope he still finds me hot and all. Not that I would hook up with him or anything, I just want his attention.

Felix's POV

Hyunjin had been so nice to me lately. Like when passed out yesterday and he kept helping me and checking on me all the time. He'd been acting so weird the past few days. I didn't know what it was, but it definitely confused me.

You know, he even tried apologizing. I never thought he'd apologize, and i never thought I'd forgive him for saying the things he's said.. but he seemed genuinely sorry about what he did. Why the sudden switch up?

"It's obscure that Hyunjin all of a sudden decides to be nice to you" Kai said

"Yeah" I agreed

I was eating my second bowl of pasta. Hyunjin kept looking over at me.

"Make sure he's not using you" Kai said

"Why would he be using me?" I asked him

"I'm not sure, but never forget what he's done to you. Don't fall for his trap that quickly alright?"

I nodded.

Of course I couldn't get myself to forget what he's said. The words kept repeating in my head. But I also couldn't forget his comforting smile.

It was super cute of him to steal me some candy that day, even tho it didn't help much at the time.

He got my favorite flavors too.

If I were to be completely honest, he was still so, so, so handsome.

But he still hung out with his homophobic friends. They kept side eyeing and giggling at me. Bold of me to think that Hyunjin wasn't homophobic anymore, but why would he be so nice to me? Hopefully he wasn't still rude behind my back..

Hyunjin's POV

At this point, I was actually looking forward to when the day was over just so I could see and talk to Lix.

I wouldn't talk to him if the boys were near. I knew that they would ditch me if they found out I was being nice to him in private.

___
After dinner we all decided to go for another walk in the forest. We went on a different path than yesterday. The boys were super funny to hang out with even tho they were constantly being idiots to Felix.

Jeongin was scaring Binnie all the time by saying there was a spider on him. He fell for it every time. -Except the one time there was an actual spider on him.

He just kept walking saying he didn't believe Jeongin. I carefully got the spider to walk from his hood onto my hands.

We all laughed at Binnies expression when he saw the real spider on my hand. He was terrified.

I kept thinking about Felix tho. Imagining his face. Whenever I saw him my heart fluttered. My eyes kind of melted into his look. I don't think friends look at friends that way.

But I wasn't gay. There's no way.

Sure, if he kissed me I wouldn't dodge it, but Im not crushing on him. I can't accept that. My mind must be fucking with me or something.

I kept looking forward to seeing him later. Hopefully his mood would be up.