Everything

When i woke up, me and Felix were laying in a completely different position than the one when we fell asleep. -but we were still cuddled up to each other. I was pretty sweaty and warm.

We both groaned and stretched out after the music had woken us up. It took us a minute until we were able to talk.

" I don't wanna get up" he whined

I pat his head slightly.

"Me neither"

He snuggled himself even closer to me, and buried his face in my chest, meanwhile I was getting blinded by the light coming from the window. I've always prefered dark lighting over anything. It was just much more comfortable.

I stroked my fingers through Felix's hair.

"We need to get up" I said softly

"Do you think people would notice if we skipped breakfast?" He asked me.

"Sadly, I do" I replied

"Just come up with an excuse or something" he said like it was nothing.

"An excuse to why the both of us stayed in our room?" I asked him.

"Mhm" he mumbled

I sighed.

Of course I wanted to stay, but the boys would immediately suspect something was going on. I could tell them I overslept, but if they didn't see Felix either It'd be a give away. The boys had no suspicion that I had a thing for Lix. -And I didn't want them to have one either.

I buried my face in his hair.

"I can't take that risk" I said

He didn't let go of me, and I doubted he ever would.

"Please, imagine how much fun we can have." He begged. "You said you wanted to spend more time with me"

"What kind of fun? Looking out the window? Playing Mario cart on my DS?" I questioned him.

"We can do more than that" he said

"Like what?" I asked him

"Come on, please" he begged

It was super tempting, and it wasn't easy to decline. -Especially not when he was hugging me, being all whiny and cute. I know I probably shouldn't have said yes, but come on. In the position I was in at that moment I just couldn't refuse.

"Alright, but I blame all consequences on you" I finally said, before hugging him even closer.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you"

I felt like I had just made the dumbest choice ever, but hopefully it'd be worth it. I would probably be able to figure out a good excuse to tell the boys when I wasn't tired anymore, and after giving my brain some time. Felix would probably help me too.

"Why are you so hot?" He all of a sudden said.

His voice was 'complainy' but at the same time kinda laid back. I was flustered by the sudden comment.

"That was unexpected" i said

"I'm just being honest" he mumbled

I liked where this was going.

"Say that one more time" I said proudly.

"Give me a compliment too then" he complained.

I had hundreds to choose from, but I decided I should go with a safe one.

"You're cute" I said

"Is that all?" He asked me.

"Oh there's much more" I admitted

"What's your favorite thing about me?" He asked.

He was definitely hungry for compliments. He was acting weird yesterday too. More bold. Part of me also thought he was being more sexual, but I might've just been overthinking.

"I like everything" I replied

"You haven't seen everything tho" he said

My brain froze for a second. Did i hear that right? 'Haven't seen everything'

Maybe he meant like, his personality? Or his skills? I automatically assumed he meant his body.

"Oh" I said

"I'm sorry, am I being too direct?" He apologized.

"No, no, definitely not. But what exactly do you mean?" I asked him

He looked up at me again, and lifted one of his brows.

"Take a guess" he smirked

My eyes widened.

"I don't know" I replied while blushing my ass off.

He laughed

"Just forget it" he said

I built up my confidence, trying to match his previous energy.

"I'm not forgetting it" I said -"What haven't I seen?" I smirked

It was his time to blush now. He smiled, and looked away from me.

"Show me" i added