Home

Felix's POV

"You really think I can stay at yours?" I asked

My voice was small

"Of course you can" he said

He pulled me closer, and hugged me again. It felt like my body was defrosting from his touch.  The closer I was to him, the warmer I felt.

"I don't have anything tho" I said into his chest

I had nothing else than the clothes I was wearing, and my dead cellphone. And I was not going back into my house to get stuff. No way.
I'd rather use my card and spend the very last amount of my money i had on new things.

"You can borrow my stuff" he said softly

I almost felt egoistic. Outing our relationship, forcing him to meet up with me, and now I was gonna borrow his personal stuff. Everything was my fault as well.

"You don't have to do this" I muttered

"I'm not gonna leave you homeless" he giggled

I let out an exhale, and hugged him even tighter.

"Thank you" I said

He kissed the crown of my head.

"It's gonna be ok" he mumbled into my hair

I didn't know what to expect. I had no clue when I'd be able to come home again, and I had no clue how the next few days would go.
It was all based of luck.

"I don't see how we could do this without raising any suspicion from your parents tho" I said

"Felix, there's a difference between your parents and mine"

I looked up at him

-"yours already had a suspicion of you. They know your gay, and they know you're with me. Mine won't have any impression of us being together whatsoever" he explained

He was right. I knew his parents were homophobic as well, but there was indeed a huge difference. Just because my parents wouldn't be okay with a guy sleeping over didn't mean his wouldn't. Mine already had suspicion, his didn't.

I hummed in response

"We should get you home before you freeze to death" he said

The way he referred to his house as "home" for not only him, but me too made me feel a special way.

I let go off the hug, and he pat my back.

"We'll come up with plans on our way ok?" He said

I nodded

Once again, I felt embarrassed for how I looked. He looked amazing. Great clothes, great hair, great face. He even wore some makeup. Not anything heavy. I only noticed it when our faces were close. It reminded me of the time he let me do his makeup in camp.

We stood up from the bench, and stared at eachother for a second.

"U look good" I said before quickly facing the ground

"You look good as well" he replied

I wanted to talk back, but didn't care to.

"where do u live?" I asked, sounding more awkward than intended

"That way" he pointed

"Cool" I said

We both realized how awkward we sounded, and eventually started chucking.

"Alright, let's get going"  He laughed
______

I was very nervous on our walk. Hyunjin kept talking to me, telling me random stuff, but I didn't listen to what he way saying. I kept thinking about how everything would end up going wrong, in one way or another.

I might fuck it up when meeting his parents. What if I ruined something expensive? What if the food tasted ass? What if they didn't feed me? What if they didn't like me?

"Are you ok?" Hyunjin asked

We had been walking for over 10 minutes, and I hadn't said a thing.

"Yeah, yeah" I said -"I'm fine"

"You know, I'm not expecting you to be fine" he said

The way he said it felt sincere

"I'm alright" I said

I looked up at him and smiled a little. He smiled even wider back.

"You better be"

He ruffed my hair up with his hands.

I acted annoyed at him messing my hair up while desperately trying to hide my blushing. I had no makeup on to hide it. If I flushed red, I'd turn into a glowstick.

"My house is behind that blue building over there" he said, and pointed in the direction

The closer we got, the more visible his house got. It was white, and pretty big. Not like humongous, but it was pretty big for a family of three.

"Are your parents home?" I asked nervously

"I'm pretty sure they're at work" he replied
-"but there's a possibility somebody's home already"

I nodded, and clenched my jaw

Walking up the steps to his front door was the scariest part. I couldn't believe I was standing here. Outside my majestic-looking boyfriend's house.

He opened the door, and let me in first.

"Come on in" he said in a funny way

He knew I was nervous. He definitely was as well.

I stepped in, and quickly looked back at Hyunjin waiting for him to close the door and tell me what to do next. I hadn't been in many of my friends houses for a long time. The past five years I had only been at Jisungs. All my other friends were online.

"Feel at home" Hyunjin said

I waited to take my shoes off until he had done the same. I then followed after him.

The interior was surprisingly fancy. The air smelled nice as well. It smelled like Hyunjin. There was a nice balance between comfy and elegant. It wasn't too minimalistic and scary.

I followed him to what looked like the living room. There was a gray sofa, and a huge TV displayed on the wall.

"Are your parents home?" I whisper-asked him

"No, they would've heard me come in and said something" he answered in a similar whisper tone causing me to laugh

My chest felt tight, but it loosened up every time I he said something, or if I looked at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"A bit"