Help

The first thing I did when I woke up was ask Lix how his finger was doing. He said it was ok, and no big deal, but in order to heal it completely he needed a kiss. As the amazing and awesome gentleman I was, I healed it. He was extra clingy and cuddly this morning.

Even when I was brushing my teeth, he kept hugging me from behind. And don't get me wrong, I loved it when he was like that. I melted into each and every hug.

__

Breakfast went as expected. Me, Lix and Kai were talking like normal people while the boys were glaring rudely at us. I guess the only guy that wasn't trying to curse me with his eyes was Seungmin. He's said some pretty mean shit about Lix and all, but I guess he was the most chill out of them. Not that I liked him tho.

Bible classes were boring as always. You know, I didn't hate them at first, but I had enough. We had them every single day. I was fed up.

We actually didn't go to the basement in our first break. We went outside. Didn't do much, but it was chill. The weather was nice. I loved how Felix looked in the sunlight.

Kai was actually a super funny guy. No matter what was going on he always found a way to make it funny. -and not to mention his laugh. You know, the more I think about it, he wasn't even that funny. His laugh just makes up for it.

There was one thing me and Lix never talked about. What was going to happen after the camp.

I knew what he'd been going through with his parents and stuff, so I assumed he just didn't want to think about it. You know, he was sent here to "fix" his sexuality, and that completely failed. He was probably just trying to live in the moment, and ignore what would happen later.

I wondered if we would keep in contact after the camp. There was under a week left, and we hadn't even discussed it. The only time we were close to doing so was when we got to know where eachother lived.

He lived in Hythe, which wasn't far from me. We would be able to meet up occasionally, but would he want to?

Maybe this was a one-time thing for him. I mean, we weren't even boyfriends. At least not officially. If I were to ask him if we'd keep in contact later, would he ignore me?

Of course I wanted to keep in contact. Even if it would mean I had to change my lifestyle, and how people looked at me. He was worth it.

Maybe I'll just wait a couple days before asking him.

__

17:55

"I'm so hungry" I said

Me and Lix had just put on some new clothes for the 'party'. When we opened the door, Kai was standing right outside waiting for us.

"How long have you been here?!" Felix asked him

"I just came" He replied

"How'd you get our room number?" I asked him

"Felix told me" He said

"Oh, ok"

We were a bit late to the party, but we managed to find a free place to sit. Just a sofa with enough space for the three of us.

"Let's go get some food!" Kai exclaimed

We were all super hungry. I hadn't eaten since breakfast so that I'd be able to eat lots of pizza and burgers.

We all decided to go with the burger first, since none of us had tried it before. I also got a Fanta exotic and a Twix bar along with it. Felix got the same, and Kai had a Coke Zero and a Milky Way.

We sat down and tried the burgers. They were actually really good. Maybe I was just hungry, but it really hit the right spot. Felix and Kai enjoyed them as well.

After talking for a while, and downing all the soda I had to go to the bathroom. Felix asked me if he could join, but I told him it'd be weird. He sulked, but understood.

I found a sign pointing to the toilet, and followed to the door. I almost bumped into some random guy at the door entrance. I didn't really like public bathrooms, cause I hated pissing in the same room as someone else. But I had to go.

There was nobody there when I came, so I figured I'd be extra quick to avoid being in the middle of pissing when someone walked in.

I heard the door open, luckily right after I was done. I started washing my hands. It was Seungmin who walked in. The fact that it was only the two of us made the setting so awkward.

I quickly got done washing my hands to give him some privacy, but he stopped me when I tried walking out.

"Wait" he said

I turned around, and lifted by brow in confusion. Why was he talking to me?

"Hyunjin, can we talk for a bit?" he asked me

That's the voice.. It was Seungmin who called my name in the cafeteria yesterday.

"I tried to talk to you yesterday when I was alone, but you seemed to be in a hurry" he said

"Oh, uhm, yeah what's up?" I said

I had no clue why he was talking to me, but he didn't seem mad. He seemed rather scared, or nervous.

"I need help" he said