Touch

Felix's POV

"fuck" I whispered into his ear as he slowly placed kisses down my neck.

We were in the bathroom, and had just gotten ready for bed. After me and Hyunjin placed the mattress in his room, his parents walked in and asked us what we wanted for dinner. Luckily they didn't see him kiss me.

Out of respect, I told them I'd take anything. Hyunjin insisted on me trying his mom's tacos. Apparently they were the best tacos in the world.

His mom accepted the request, and began making us tacos. Me and Hyunjin were chilling in his room in the meantime. I was super nervous to eat dinner with his family. It was even scarier than meeting them for the first time.

I kept stressing about it for a while, but Hyunjin kept telling me that I was overthinking. Well that was easy for him to say, who eats dinner with them every day.

But after all, dinner wasn't too bad. The tacos were indeed very nice, and his dad turned out to be super funny. I didn't talk much, but I'm glad I didn't, cause then I wouldn't have been able to eat, and that'd be disrespectful.

Hyunjin teased me after dinner, telling me how I was overreacting. I just rolled my eyes at him.

Time passed quickly after dinner. I took a shower, and borrowed comfy clothes from Hyunjin. He gave me an oversized gray t-shirt, and black shorts.

He found me a new toothbrush, and we brushed our teeth together. It was just like how it used to be at camp.
Not many minutes passed until things got heated though.

And here we were.

Him leaving kisses down my neck, slowly gliding his hand under my t-shirt. I exhaled softly,  taking in every single kiss and touch he provided me.

My mind went blurry every time something like this happened. It felt like I was going into this completely different state. You could say it was similar to taking some kind of drug.

"I've missed you so much" he mumbled desperately

I brushed my hands through his hair. I knew he wanted to go further with this. Obviously, I wanted that as well. The only problem was the fact that we were in the bathroom. A simple bathroom, with no soft surfaces.

"Hyunjin" I said softly, tapping his shoulder

We had to speak quietly, or else his parents would hear us.

He stopped for a second, and looked at me.

"Hm?" He hummed

Fuck, he was hot

"You don't think we should go to your room?" I asked

He smirked

"Yeah"

He unlocked the door, and we both waddled our way into his room.

"Good night boys, sleep well!" His mom yelled from the living room after noticing us.

"Good night!" Both of us said at the same time before stepping into his room and closing the door behind us.

My back faced the door, and Hyunjin was standing right in front of me. I automatically giggled a bit. He gave me a tiny laugh along with a smirk before stepping closer to me, and connecting our lips with no more thoughts.

My head got pushed back into the door, but it wasn't aggressive, and it didn't hurt me at all. I found it hot.

I had nowhere to go, and he came closer by the second. Not only our lips, but our chests touched, and rubbed up against eachother. He caressed my body for a minute until his hands moved over to the door lock. A simple twist on the key, and we were in our own world, free to do anything we'd like.

I clung my arms around his shoulders, and melted into the kiss. My mind clouded with images of him doing all kinds of things to me.

After a good minute of making out, I held onto one of his fingers as we walked our way to the bed.

I released my body down on the bed, and sunk into the mattress.

"God, Lix.." he said, "you have no idea what you're doing to me right now"

I smirked, and slowly looked down at his pants, focusing on the growing bulge.

"I think I do" I teased

He sighed, and connected our lips again. I grinned into his mouth noticing the desperation he had to get his clothes off without ending the kiss.

Our kisses went from soft and steady, to a complete mess. Strings of salvia forming between our lips as we tried to catch our breath.

"May I?" He asked, gently tugging at the shorts I was wearing.

"Please" I begged

I lifted my hips from the mattress making it easier for him to remove the shorts. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so I felt a little caught off guard feeling the air touch my bare skin.
I put my knees together, almost crossing my legs.

He had already managed to remove both his shirt and pants during our make-out session. All that was left were his boxers. The only piece of cloth stopping our growing erections from touching.

I let go of his arm, and moved my hand down his body. I felt his dick twitch as my fingers came in contact with it. The boxers were gone in a second.

"You're sure the door is locked?" I asked

"It's definitely locked" he smiled

I still had a tiny suspicion, and Hyunjin noticed right away.

"You've still not learned your lesson huh?" He said

I tilted my head, unsure of what he meant

-"I've been proving you wrong so many times, and yet, you can't trust me?"

I rolled my eyes, and pouted.

"Whatever"

He moved a strand of hair away from my face before leaning in and kissing me. Both of us were completely naked, and our bodies stuck together like glue.

I was surprised at how fast his fingers ended up inside me, but I had no reason to complain. They slipped in easily, and he didn't hold back at all. My back arched slightly.

He kissed my neck, slowly going down to my chest. The further down he was on my body, the more angled his fingers were, causing me to feel more filled by the second.

"Shit" i moaned quietly

I placed my left hand on the crown of his head, holding onto his hair. He placed himself between my legs. I felt embarrassed knowing my dick was pulsating already.

He used one hand to finger me, and the other one to calm my throbbing erection. I was sent to heaven with each and every touch.

My head tilted back, and I tried my best not to shake too much.

He slowed down for a second.

"Tell me what you want baby" he said, sending another wave of shivers down my spine

His voice turned me on so much.

"Please fuck me" I exhaled

He slipped his fingers out of me, and my whole body twitched from the feeling.

"Oh, I'll fuck you" he said, leaning back to kiss me, "I'll fuck you so good"