A chapter involving hair bands and messy rooms

HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING AN UBER FANTABULOUS DAY! AND IF YOU'RE NOT THEN I WILL FORCEFULLY HUG THE AIR OUT OF THE PERSON WHO CAUSED YOU TO BE SAD!
Anyways, back to hairbands and messy rooms. my first topic being hairbands, I'll start there. *WARNING IF YOU HAVE SORT HAIR, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURE PAIN OF THIS TOPIC* am I the only one who constantly gets greasy, messy long hair in the middle of the day, AND ALL THE HAIR BANDS AROUND YOU MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEAR. ITS F@&$&$G ANNOYING. AND YOUR STUCK WITH GROSS HAIR DANGLING DOWN YOUR BACK ALL DAY ITS HORRIBLE.
Aand last topic: messy rooms. so what happened today, was my nice mother CLEANED MY ROOM FOR ME. HOW SWEET. NOT ONLY DID SHE LOOK AT ALL MY PERSONAL ITEMS BURIED IN THE MESS, SHE CLEANED IT. okay I know how this sounds, but I like my messy room! It's more comfortable knowing you can just throw papers and clothes on the ground without making the room messier. there IS a point where your room can't get any messier. I have witnessed it. and not only did she clean it, ALL MY STUFF IS MOVED AROUND.
Well thank you for reading this, it makes me feel special!!! AND REMEMBER NO MATTER HOW CLICHE IT SOUNDS. LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND STARE AT THE BEAUTY. OH and the song of the day is..... "I write sins not tragedies, by Panic! At the Disco." BAI!! <3