#nomorebullying

Oh what an interesting and terrible topic. it's one thing that almost the whole world shares in some way. One thing in common. BULLYING. oh what a hard subject to put into words. Of course it's a terrible awful horrible thing to do, but it's also a terrible awful horrible thing to go through. it's hard. it's so so hard being judged by your peers. being ridiculed for God knows what. it happens around the world. even on our small world called wattpad. it happens all the time. Sure, your comment gets reported and all that stuff, and worse, your account might get deleted, but how does it affect the trolls, bullies, and just plain b&$@&s in real life? Well, on the outside, it doesn't. to them, they don't realize there is another person on the other side of the screen. but on the inside, there is a tiny seed of self loathing for doing that. that regret. and hopefully, when that seed goes and grows into a tree, they might just stop and apologize. Although one simple sorry won't cover up the damage, maybe one day, it will and this crazy ass world will calm itself down. it hurts people okay? It really does. death can happen. and most of us on wattpad are too young to go through this quite terrible world. Everyone is guilty.
#nomorebullying
I nominate all who read this and understand what a crime this is. GET THE WORD OUT.