Chapter 13: Back to Self

*Next day, school*

Everyone was at Alec's dorm, helping funneh out with her new school stuff and unpacking. Since Alec doesn't want her to live alone, he insisted to let her move in with him.

Alec: So, were you joking about everyone knowing about you being dead when you were 'Amanda'?

Funneh: Uh- No, i was serious.

Lunar: Really?

Funneh: Yeah.

Rainbow: Wait, to clear something's up- Were you actually dead?

Everyone then stares at Funneh, all curious.

Funneh: Haha, yes- Yes, i was. For about a- Hmmmmm, year? Then the start of that following year, i woke up on this table thing, were you normally put dead bodies on. I started checking my surroundings, then looking at my body. I wasn't pale and i had clothes on. I felt warm. I knew i was suppose to be dead. Then-.....Yandere walk's in and tell's me she brought me back to life.

Rainbow: Wait- I thought she escaped a week ago? How does that work?

Funneh: She must've done something to get herself back in jail, then escape again.

Alec: But wouldn't it say she escaped previously?

Funneh: Probably a bail?

Senpai: Who would bail her out?

Lunar: She has a lot of money. Probably one of her henchman's did-

Evan: Sorry to interrupt- But, it's time to go. Were gonna be late.

They all check there phone's for the time.

Gold: Oh, yeah. It's time to go.

Alec grabs his keys and head's to the car.

Aly: Hey! Wait for me!

Funneh rolled her eye's sarcastically and chuckling before leaving to the car too.

Funneh hops in the car while Aly just stared.

Aly: Hey! You tried leaving me because i wasn't fast enough and i was RUNNING!- But didn't try to leave Funneh and she was WALKING-

Alec: Hey- She would kill me. I'm more scared of her.

Aly: WHAT DO YOU MEAN- I'M THE ONE THAT KNOCKED THE S**T OUT OF YANDERE!

Funneh: Oh yeah! I remember that!

Everyone looked at Funneh fast.

Gold: You were there?

Funneh: No, it's a funny story.

Rainbow: I wanna hear!

Funneh: Haha, Alright. I'll tell you once we get on the road.

Rainbow: ...ALEC! GO GO!

Alec rolled his eyes before laughing and pulling out of the driveway.

Funneh: Alright, Alright. I was just at her base, eating cereal because that all she had. I know- It sucks. Then, i heard a car. As any henchman would react- I put my right hand on my gun. Getting ready to shoot anyone that come's in that i don't know. But- I was in relief to see Yandere walk in. She walked in covered in blood. I just stared while she look's up at me and tell's me to pass her a towel. After i did that, i proceeded to ask what happened. She said- "That fucking b***h tried to kill me." Now, i had zero clue who she was talking about so i just kept staring before she yelled at me and said "Aly!- Alec's sister!" That's when it hit me and i got up, heading towards her with a med kit. Rolling my eyes in the process of walking towards her. I said "Cut her some slack, if i were her- I'll beat the s**t out of you too."