Chapter 21: Realization

Funneh's mind: Finally, the end of school. How exhausting.

Funneh started leaving her class to leave to the car, but she got one glimpse of Ashley and her friends staring. Hardcore mad stare. Funneh just laughed before walking further away. But then- Of course Ashley got no chill. She yelled back.

Ashley: Don't laugh at me you b***h!! SOON- ME AND ALEC WILL BE TOGETHER! WE'LL HAVE KIDS OF OUR OWN AND RUB IT ALL IN YOUR FACE!!!

Funneh rolled her eyes before turning around and facing Ashley.

Funneh: Oh? Is that so..Hard to believe, i mean- Were really into eachother. Been dating for 2 years now. Also, thinking about having kids of our own, so- What was that?

Ashley went silent.

Funneh: I thought so. Next time- Don't say embarrassing s**t and maybe they won't back fire.

Funneh turns around and leaves out the entrance of the school.

She started walking towards the car, approaching Alec.

Alec: You look happy. What happened?

Funneh: Oh, just Ashley embarrassing herself.

Alec: I'm guessing you backfired her words?

Funneh: You know me to well.

Alec starts laughing, they both head off to there doors.

Funneh: Were's the others?

Alec: They left a bit earlier to run some errands.

Funneh: Oh! Speaking of running some errands- Can we stop by Minemart?

Alec: Of course.

Alec and Funneh both enter the car and leave the parking lot. Heading towards the direction of Minemart.

Alec: So, Ashley didn't threaten you? Just embarrassed herself?

Funneh: Haha, nope. She didn't threaten me. All she did was try believing that you'll leave me for her and start a life with that snob.

Alec: Ew- No thank you. My life is directed towards you, your who i want to spend my life with.

Alec was staring at the road while Funneh just stared and smiled. Alec reaches his hand down towards Funneh, placing his right hand on top of her hand.

Funneh: Your so cute. It's adorable.

Alec chuckles.

Alec: I look like an asshole from afar, that looks very unapproachable. Do i?

Funneh: Haha. Maybe for some people- But then, you get people like Ashley. They don't care how you treat them. As long as they could date you. Though- Your a very sweet guy once they get to know you. That's the only downfall when they get closer.

Alec: Then- Let's not have that happen. My kindness can only go so far.

Funneh: So, what are we gonna do with Ashley then? She's the one that wants to take advantage of you.

Alec: All i can say for now is try your best to keep your distant.

Funneh: What if that doesn't play out? What if i try, but end up failing in the end.

Alec: You won't fail if you just keep your distant.

Funneh: Alec...

Alec looks over at Funneh for a second before looking back at the road.

Funneh: Ashley is trying. What if-....She's our villian?

Alec: Villian? What is this? Some type of movie? Ashley doesn't have the brains to be our villian. Plus- Wouldn't she have attacked us two years ago?