Suicidal Rogue? - Chapter 08

VOTE & COMMENT!

~~~~~

Sasha was unable to go shopping with Alice, Kim, and Charlotte on Sunday.  While they were out enjoying themselves, Sasha was forced to stay in her wolf form to accelerate the healing and was brought deer every three hours to keep her inner wolf strong. 

“Think you can go to school?”  Robert stepped into the new room that belonged to Sasha.  This room was just as big as the last one.  The only difference other than the furniture and wall colors was that this room didn’t have any windows in it, preventing Sasha from slipping into the forest. 

It was a Monday morning.  Sasha’s wounds had healed so far without leaving scars, a good sign. 

“Yes.  I can’t afford to miss another day.”  The older sister stood from the bed she had been sleeping in just moments ago. 

“Good.  Charlotte has been bugging me to see you.”  Sasha smirked as she ran a hand through her light hair. 

“Send her in.”  Robert nodded with a smile planted on his face at the recovery the she-wolf had made. 

Before the vampire could even close the door to retrieve the young werewolf, she burst through the door and tackled Sasha to the ground blindly.  Sasha’s sore body was squeezed as Charlotte let out a happy chirping sound that pups made when they were babies. 

“I missed you!”  Charlotte let go of her sister and looked into her eyes lovingly. 

“It’s only been one day.”  The elder sister ruffled Charlotte’s short hair with a soft smile on her face. 

“Get out of here, runt.”  Scott joked from the door as he casually leaned against it. 

“Scott’s been mean to me!”  Charlotte jumped up and pointed an accusing finger at the male vampire. 

“I bet he has.  Run along.  I’ve got to get ready.”  Sasha stood slowly and kissed the top of her sister’s head with a soft smile. 

Charlotte hopped out of the room in joy, sticking her tongue out at Scott when she passed him. 

“Need help?”  Scott stepped into the room after Sasha tried to browse through the clothes they had brought her back and winced. 

“Yes.”  The she-wolf growled as she pulled back and looked down in defeat. 

“What do you want to wear?” 

“Those dark jeans with that white top.”  Sasha nodded at the general direction of the articles of clothing. 

“So how do you feel?”  He asked as he took said shirt and pants off of their hangers. 

“Like I got hit by a bus.  Oh, I also need underwear.”  Scott rolled his eyes and dropped into a crouch to find a set of matching nude colored underwear. 

“Well, you took down five or six fully grown trees with that Alpha trick you pulled.  These just look uncomfortable.”  Scott held up the lacy bra to his wide chest.  Sasha scowled at him, resisting the urge to swipe at him and hurt herself from the movement. 

“They’re not that bad.”  She admitted as she shuffled her way into the bathroom with the amused vampire following behind her while he was pressing the bra to his chest again. 

“Come on.  This looks like a torture device.”  Scott froze when he heard the sound of water running through the shower head and he felt the steam spread through the bathroom.  His shocked eyes flew up to meet Sasha’s stoic face.