Eden Stark: A Gift

Y/n stood next to his girlfriend, when a familiar little girl came running toward him, shouting "papa" in joy.

Turning around, Y/n saw a brown-haired little girl jump onto him with a smile, giggling. Natasha watched the two smile with such happiness. Placing a hand over her stomach, she felt the void in her womb, the memories coming to mind. She realized she couldn't have that, but knew if she left him for that reason, she would be heartless. And Plus, there was always adoption.

As she thought about it, the knot faded but was still present. When Y/n turned to see her, she dropped her hand instantly, though he knew what she'd been thinking.

"Well, my little Eden. Want to see Daddy's girlfriend?"

Eden nodded rapidly.

Carrying Eden over to Natasha, he smiled warmly, calming the young spy.

"Say hi, Miss Rushman."

"Hi, Miss Rushman," Eden said with a little wave and wave.

"So, who's this little bundle of joy?" Natasha asked with a bright smile.

"This is my 3-year-old daughter, Eden."

"She is adorable!" Natasha said earning a giggle.

"Thanks. I just hope she doesn't take too much after me."

Natasha's phone rang earning a sigh from the young woman.

"It's okay, your boss seems a bit demanding though. Please be careful, okay? Can't lose the best thing to ever happen to me," Y/n said with a smile.

Natasha gives her boyfriend a quick kiss before leaving.

"Where's she going?"

"I don't know, but I bet it's really cool."

The two Starks smile as they watch the young redhead leave.